Hi! I'm Yellow Rose!

new
welcomes

Hello! I'm new to the forum! I don't really go on Hopscotch anymore that often, but you will see me on the forums quite a bit! I won a music contest in Hopscotch once. But I don't really code that good. I just wanted to say I'm going to be on the forums a lot, so I'm ready to make new friends! I would like to help!

Hello! You don't need to welcome me. Chances are, I've welcomed YOU. And I got nice topic on my first topic!

P.S. I know pretty much everything about the forums!

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums! :D
Throws confetti

Thanks! I'm about to run out of posts I believe.

Hello! You don't need to welcome me. Chances are, I've welcomed YOU. And I got nice topic on my first topic!

P.S. I know pretty much everything about the forums!

Hello and welcome to the forum

You have 10 posts the first day! P.S Hopscotch's spam stopper may bother you the first few days for no reason :wink:.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi, @Yellow_Rose! Welcome to the forum! Feel free to @ me anytime.

Hello @Yellow_Rose! You are the one that won my music contest! You were really good! I'm happy to see you on the forum!

I have only had and an account for about 2-3 hours but I know it's really fun

Nice to see new people! Welcome to the forum @Yellow_Rose!

I am on so many times every day (well not during school) so you can do @Stick88 if you have a question :wink:

Welcome! I hope you have a great time here! You can type @AHappyCoder if you need my help :wink:.

Thank you very much everybody! I am extremely happy to be on here!

Hi @Yellow_Rose and welcome to the forum! I'd be happy to help you anytime too! Just ask, and I'll be there!
If you need help from one of the hopscotch team members or leaders, here is a list of some of them

Thank you! I appretiate that! I already know a lot about the forum. Shouldn't @BuildASnowman be on that list? Yes, he is a leader.

Also I'm a little late but I know promoting to a leader is rare! This is off topic, but congratulations @Follow4LikesOfficial and @PopTart0219 for becoming leaders!

Yes, how did you know that? Your brand new! :flushed:

@SmileyAlyssa BOT wars, possibly?

And HELLO, @Yellow_Rose! You've probably seen this a TON already, but welcome to the forum!

I knew I forgot to add someone! Yes, @BuildASnowman is a leader.