Hi,I'm new ;) ...

Hi, I'm new. What would you suggest me to do on the forum?

Hey, @cool_mom! Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here :)

I see you were invited by @FunDardo? Are you guys friends then? He is awesome, so you must be, too!

I assume you have the coding app Hopscotch. This forum is for talking about it, if you don't use it then sorry, it's not really for you. So if you don't, be sure to download it on your device and check it out. It's heaps of fun! If you do, what is your Hopscotch username? I would like to check out your profile.

To get yourself started, click here to check out this awesome topic. Click through the different topic links in it and have a read. It should tell you everything you need to know in terms of using the forum.

Okay, see you around! Got to go now! Bye! :smiley:

Welcome! :D

This forum is for the app Hopscotch. If you don't have it, either download it or find another website to chat on. It's an app where you can code your own games, make your own art, talk to people, and express your creativity with programming! It isn't hard. Hopscotch was made for beginners in coding, you know!

If you do have it, then this is a great place to get help with code, collaborate on a project, or just talk with people who share your interest in coding, art, and any other creativity.

Here are some tips:

• Be nice and appropriate! No unkindness, arguing, bad language, or non-kid-friendly stuff isn't okay here.

• Stay on-topic! Don't make topics about things other than coding or creativity. There are already art, writing, and photography topics, so unless it's specific to you, think of something else to make a topic about or make one about coding. I forgot, you can also make a general topic! That's your personal topic to talk about your Hopscotch projects, yourself, and chat with friends! Also, if you're in a topic about one thing, don't start talking about another. Art topics are for art, club topics are for a club, and so on.

Anyways, feel free to tag me like this: "@treefrogstudios." It'll come up like this: @treefrogstudios and will give me a notification, so I'll know if you need help with anything! :D

Again, welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Tag me anytime!

Welcome to the forum! If you ever need help, tag me by putting an @ then my username, like this: @CandyflossClouds , and I will come and help you!

Welcome to the forum @cool_mom!

I suggest that you read the guidelines and then just start explore the forum, you will like it!

Wow! Thank you all for those super helpful posts!!! :+1: