Hi im new <😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎>

Hi im new. Why does it say i have to use 20 charachters

Hi, and welcome, @happysheep!

The forum is a great place for collaboration, learning, and so much more!

If you ever need help, tag me by putting the '@' symbol in front of my username! It will look like this: @BerryFOX

You can defy the 20 character rule by doing this: < type whatever you want in here > without the spaces in between the arrows and the words!

Remember, don't share any personal info, you'll have an amazing time here! ( β— β€Ώβ—  )

Welcome to the forum! If you ever need help, tag me by putting an @ then my username, like this: @CandyflossClouds , and I'll try and help!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Belated welcome! Tag me anytime you want help!

Hello @happysheep!
If you need any help just tag me like this @Paige1212 with the @ symbol and i will get notified!
And it says that because i think they dont want posts to be to short?!
I dont know %100 though!
And you can block it by saying whatever you are saying and then do this to block it!
(Make all this in one thing)
Use this symbol < then type random stuff then close it with this > and all that can not be seperated or it wont work!
And dont share any personal info and always remember to have topics related to hopscotch or the forum!
You can also read the community guidelines to check with all the rules first!

You can also create a topic by pressing the ask a question button!
You can also check out a lot of other cool topics by searching by tapping the magnifying glass next to the 3 little lines!
You will have a amazing and fun time here , lots of people in the forum here are super nice!

Welcome to the forum! You probably already know to tag others when you need help, but here is a link to the Community Guidelines: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/community-guidelines/16

why are so many people cats < jkjfhfhefhlfwehlfewhfeawlle >

Welcome to the forum! If you ever need help, tag me by putting an @ then my username, like this: @CandyflossClouds , and I'll come and help you!

Welcome to the forum @happysheep, if you need any help just @ me like this:
@Explorer_

Hello there

I have no clue to be honest.

Nice. welcolme, what's your hopscotch name

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I am RubyWolf1 :3
There are lots of tricks you can do on the forum!
like this!
and this
you mostly use < > these to do cool stuff
HAVE FUN!!! :D

Welcome to the forum @happysheep!
Here's are some cool topics for you to check out! Just click on the blue text!

If you ever need help then just tag me at @Snoopy!
Happy foruming!

Hi! My name is Reffy, but you can tag me whenever you ned help, and you can tag people by using their @ name. An @ name is when you tag someone, they will get a notification. For example, my @ name is:
@Refugeecat123
But, you may call me Reffy, Kitty, or Catty. Most often used is Reffy.

The Hopscotch forum

The Hopscotch Forum is meant for kids to talk about code. The forum is of course, related to the app "Hopscotch", so if you don't have it, go get it on the App Store or Google Play for free. Our beloved forum is thanks to discourse, made by them is 2014 or 2015. The forum has many tricks that you can use to make your time here even more fun than it already is going to be!! Our forum is a bit confusing, and I get it if you need some tips. So, I'm going to move on to the forum's friendliest and most helpful people.

People you may want to talk to

KVJ
KVJ is like, the head of the welcome comitee and is SUPER friendly. He makes great projects and is really funny, so go check him out if you haven't already!
Maltese
Malty is one of the friendliest people on the forum, and helps everyone. She is so amazing so go chack her out.
I will add more, but for now, this is it.

Hopscotch isn't on Google play