Hi, I'm new to the forum

help
welcomes

Hi! On hopscotch I'm know as KeyboardKat, and I really would like some tips on this forum thing.

Hey! Welcome! There is so much to learn!

Trust levels:

since you are new, you are a basic user. You have a limited amount of likes and replies. As you use the forum more, you will move up trust levels. You see where it says "regular" under my username? That is because I'm a regular! Regulars can do things like rename anyone's topic, move topics, and they gain access to the lounge.

Cool tricks

To make a poll, where people can vote, do this:
[poll]
- option 1
- option 2
[/poll]
This makes:

• option 1
  • option 2

0voters

To make a drop down menu
[details=click me]

Do this:

click me

[details=name of this]
Random stuff inside
[/details]

These are just some things! I will find more articles in a minute for you!

Here is a article:

Click on it!

Horary! New Former! Welcome! I Know A Lot About The Forum. I've Been On It Since November. Tag @Pokemon101 If You Need Help!

Also. To change your profile pic, tap the dot in the right hand corner by the magnifying glass and the lines, go to your profile by tapping the on inside the box, go to summary, and edit away!

[spoilers]
To do this, type
[spoilers]
Whatever you want to type
[/spoilers ]
But with no space between the a and the ]
[/spoilers]

Darn it. I thought that would work. Also, I meant the a and the ]. Sorry :joy:

Welcome to the forum! And I edited the title; sounded like you were begging for welcomes and you don't want to do that, you'll get a lot of welcomes anyway! Tag someone, like me (just type @, then start typing a username), if you need help!

And just a hint: all topics have to be Hopscotch/forum-related (most new users miss this and then get told; they just think it's a forum so you can chat to a Hopscotcher about anything, but you and us missed that), and all your posts should be on-topic.

Okay. I guess it's spoiler not spoilers

This is how a spoiler looks

And you do it like this

[spoiler]
random text
[/spoiler

(Add a ] on the end)

Welcome to the forum! I actually remember checking out your profile on hopscotch, and it was really cool! If you need any help, just put @ in front of my username like this: @Dude73

:D:D:D:D

Oh wow! Thank you so much!