Hi, I'm new to here

Hello! I wanted to find a place to show off some of my projects that I make, and a friend recommended that I try here. I don’t actually have any finished projects right now, but I’ll be sure to post them here once I finish.

Hi!

Welcome to the forum!

Hi! Welcome!

My name is @Doughnut_The_Hole, and I love reading, and drawing!

Tips and tricks:

• So you probably seen this guy hanging out at topics…
    @, you use it to tag people like this:
    @A46, see?

• Always be nice and friendly. If you are not, you might get a flag.
    Like this:

• Don’t spa.m people’s topics or make a topic with spam.
    A lot of people make spa.m. Like for example:

An example chat of spam:

-Hi, I am going to talk about code. Check out my new game!
(Link)

-I like pizza

Can you spot the difference between relevant and irrelevant?
I guess you did. You can tap the flag button for spa.m, inappropriate things, or off-topic.

• Also remember to come here and like people’s reply’s a lot to earn badges or mabye regular!

What to do if you don’t know something:

If you didn’t understand some things that I said or have a question, tag me!
@Doughnut_The_Hole!

CALL ME THE RULER OF DOUGNUTS AND BOW BEFORE MEH, OR ELSE NEXT TIME YOU EAT A DOUGHNUT, YOU ARE CURSED : P

Welcome to the forum!
Let me know if you have any questions by tagging me. You can do this by inserting the @ symbol before my username (the_dancer) or of another username. (ex- @the_dancer) This simply notifies the person you tagged them and directs them to your post or topic!

Have fun! :blush:

Welcome to our forum

Please don’t have a meltdown over a single spam topic and just mute it instead

And please be good

Welcome to The Hopscotch Forum! Hope you have a fun time, and good luck getting acclimated to our wonderful community here! learn, train, and fight! tag me if you need any help! TONIGHT at 9:25 PM Pacific Standard Time is a Gladiator Battle For The Ages, Healeybot1 vs Mr.Rex!!! Feel free to stop by, BET Gladiator Bucks on our competitors, and WIN BIG PRIZES. EXPERIENCE THE WONDERS OF THE PIT!

I’m new, too! Hello!

Hi! If you need any help just tag @Petrichor and @carpet and we’ll help and give you good advice!

heh

Hi! I hope you like it here. If you have any problems tag us!

Oh yeah, my friend was showing me that yesterday.