HI I'm New! Kinda. Q and A

hopscotch
forum

I'm kinda new to hopscotch.... I used to have an older account if you want information on that check my account bio. This is a Q and A, ask anything you want!

(Except like where I live​:sweat_smile::grimacing:)

Welcome to the fourm!!

Aww thanks, I remember talking to you maybe a couple times in my old account

Who were you?

Welcome! What was your old account?

Welcome to the forum! Do you have an old forum account or an old Hopscotch account?

I'm not mentioning it but you can guess if you want

@BellaWafflez17 Both

Why won't you mention it? If it's too personal you don't have to anwser :wink:

I not mentioning it just because I guess I don't want people to look at me from that accounts work I felt like no one respected my other account so this is my new account new me! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

No nowhere close, I'm not very popular but there's 1 hint I can give you.

My old account has the same profile picture!

Ok let's go photo searching.

I'm going to bed! When I get back from school I'll check in to see if you figured it out yet!

Ok, what would you add to Hopscotch?
(please don't say anything about modifying the subscription price)

Hey! Welcome to the forum! We're a super cool community of coders and artists :D My names Malie! If you ever have a question or need something, feel free to tag me like this: @Malie and I'll do my best to help out!

Before doing anything else, make sure to check out the community guidelines so we can all stay safe and happy :D

Welcolm to da Forum!:wink:

Belated welcome!!

Hope you enjoy being on the forum! If you need help or a friend just tag me anytime by typIng "@KVJ"!

On HS I'm Komplettverrücktjunge! Who are you on HS? :wink:

I'm changing my account name to ISetTrends05 so my forum and hopscotch will match​:wink:

I remember you from my other account too! You were really nice!

And thanks for the welcome

The first person to ask me an actual question!

Um.............this is a hard one..............I guess I'll try to add new ideas thing that have never been thought of

If I don't end up doing that I'll always try to see the good in people!

Also this is just a fact about me I'm very teasing if I ever say anything that seems mean just tell me so I know my limits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::wink::smiley:

Thanks you! I know this is my q & a and other people are supposed to ask me questions but what is you favorite emoji?:smiley::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: