HI I'm New! I like to code HTML and JavaScript

Hi im new. I like too code alot. ZachySwag introduced me!

Hey! Welcome! I'm @Razor

I focus on making mostly animations! Have a good day!

So anyways, welcome to the forum!

There are lots of fun things to do on here! To check out the latest conversations, click the latest tab!

Things to remember!

Always be nice - no one likes being treated badly! Treat people the way you would wanna be treated!

Don't start flamewars - This one's obvious, but don't start flamewars. Flamewars are basically HUGE arguments in topics!

Don't tag too much - people don't really like it when their constantly tagged! You can tag people every once in a while, but not every post! :wink:

Ask for help when you need it - Don't keep wondering if your program will stink! Ask for help!

The trust levels!

@trust_level_0 - The starting level for everyone.

@trust_level_1 - This one you will get quick, it gives you basic features for everything!

@trust_level_2 - Not much of a difference, but a couple new features!

@trust_level_3 - WOAH! This ones a toughy! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts, but this proves your a real hopscotchers

@trust_level_4 - no one can get this right now

And yes. I did invite him irl!

P.S. you can tag me any time!

@Hiimnew

You only have 10 replies for today, since your a new user, but once you get basic, you have unlimited replies!

Hi! Welcome to the forum! If you need any help, just @ me like this: @Dude73 and I'll try my very best to help! :smile:

Welcome to the forums again. What is your HS username?

Hi!

Welcome to le forum

I know HTML, it's really fun, especially changing webpages XD. I once made my library's webpage have Donald Trump as a logo (I don't support him tho)
It may seem weird at first, but you'll get use to it
Trust me, it gets addicting XD

He doesn't have hopscotch. I just recommend the forum to him because everyone here is nice! :smiley:

I see. I thought this is the forum for talking about Hopscotch.

Omg me too :scream::laughing:
I'm learning ruby, Ruby on Rails, Lua, Python, jQuery, HTML, JavaScript and CSS
With khan academy and codecadamy
We should collab sometime

Actually, it's about coding, but we mainly talk about hopscotch.

Yay! You're now a basic user! You can now post unlimited replies!

That's where we learn our coding! We're both in programming club at our school, and we use khan academy since it's free!

Oh okie, my account name is znelson
No Nelson is not my last name

Welcome! I hope you like it here! If u need anything just tag me!

Belated welcome @DemonicGummy!

Tag me anytime!