Hi I'm new here

Hi I'm Russell I am relatively new on hopscotch @Zachyswag i was also invited by him to hopscotch.

Ahem...

Hello @RussellPROfant and welcome to the forum!:grinning: If you ever need helip, just tag me. To tag me, just do this: @AlohahawaiiStudios.

What do you mean like that?

Welcome to the forum!

There are lots of fun things to do on here! To check out the latest conversations, click the latest tab!

Things to remember!

Always be nice - no one likes being treated badly! Treat people the way you would wanna be treated!

Don't start flamewars - This one's obvious, but don't start flamewars. Flamewars are basically HUGE arguments in topics!

Don't tag too much - people don't really like it when their constantly tagged! You can tag people every once in a while, but not every post! :wink:

Ask for help when you need it - Don't keep wondering if your program will stink! Ask for help!

The trust levels!

@trust_level_0 - The starting level for everyone.

@trust_level_1 - This one you will get quick, it gives you basic features for everything!

@trust_level_2 - Not much of a difference, but a couple new features!

@trust_level_3 - WOAH! This ones a toughy! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts, but this proves your a real hopscotchers

@trust_level_4 - no one can get this right now.

P.S. you can tag me any time!

Hello and welcome I am @Hermione tag me I find u need help

Ferns?

lol I think she meant to say frens

Thank you and my hopscotch account is RussellPROfant if you can please play my levels and give me your opinions

Cool!
Hi!
You can tag me with the @ sign with @LemonPop9 .
If you ever need help, you can ask me :slight_smile:

Welcome to da forums, @RussellPROfant!!!

Hey, welcome! If you have any questions, you're welcome to always ask me by tagging me like this:

@Maltese

Hello welcome to the forum

My tips are:

Be nice- flame wars aren't needed

Don't gang up on someone and make them feel bad

You have limited replies so use them wisely

Stay on topic or you will be flagged

Gbot means get back on topic

Lgbot means let's get back on topic

Use the OMTL if needed

Be friends with people like @Maltese @KVJ @Zachyswag @Cash @codingCupcake123
They are all awesome role models that are very nice:)

Like @Tylerdabeast said - if you have a new game and you want people to see it, use the OTML (offical mass tagging topic) whoever adds their name will notify them so they can see your game! You can also add yourself to the list by pressing the green notepad at the top of the first post. (You copy the list and paste it into your post.)

Press (or click) this sentence to go to the OTML

Thanks man! Oh, and... I know him irl already!

Thanks though!

No problem

Welcome @RussellPROfant! Tag me anytime you want help!

Thanks @Tylerdabeast!

Which you did

Hi

Hello there, and welcome to the forum!

If you need any help, tag me @HappyDolphin!

Here are some interesting topics that you might be interested in!

Here are the ranks!

@trust_level_0: The starting level for everyone!
@trust_level_1: You can get this easily!
@trust_level_2: Member! Be active for a few weeks and you can get this. You get some more features and some more likes.
@trust_level_3: Regular! This is very tough! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts! You also need to not be suspended for a certain amount of time, and not have too many flags!
@trust_level_4: Only the Hopscotch Team can have this at the time. :slight_smile:

Always remember to ask for help when you need it, and have fun!

Oh, also, here are the community guidelines, the rules of the forum!

See you around!

Why you always lying? How can I be ganged up on if it was 5 against 1 and I was the 1? Just stay out of it if you can't support your claim with facts. I was ganged up on not the other way airund. But I'm all so over it so don't bring it up.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you´ll have a great time here!