Hi i am new to the forum (highly likely ‘tis an alt)

account

Hi I am new to the forum and it is a pleasure to be here

Welcome… this place is a pleasant place, but watch at for the trolls… they’re annoying… aka people such as
NindroidGemes and Player…

You can tag me any time like this @MK0825

Nindroid…he…okay, yeah, he likes trolling, but he’s a good person once you get past his spleen, mailbox, and the rest of his quirks.

Anyways, welcome to the forum @Iamtrash. I need your username :stuck_out_tongue:

Here are some topics to get you started:

Hi I’m Mark! Welcome to the forum. Here’s a picture of me and my friend Adam…
My friend took the photo.

My Spleen.

#alt

That’s not very nice.
Try to be a bit more respectful on the forums.
How would you like it if I called you a troll?

You called yourself a troll…

Please post links. I have never done such a thing as that.

Go to the stop flagging BlastFusion topic…

I reffered to myself as “trolling” which implies that I’m a troller, not a troll.
It’s like calling someone who kills people a “kill”.
Two different nouns, two different meanings.

IMG_4520
A troll is the same thing as a troller. It is true that the verb ‘troll’ does indeed exist, but it also means ‘to be a troller’, or something in that definition. Using the two words Kill and Killer are not appropriate for this situation, because troll and troller are internet slang which makes them immune to grammar mistakes
Argue with me if you like but you are a troll
Or I guess troller if we’re doing it your way

Welcome to the forum! I wish I would have thought of your username :slight_smile:

Not exactly… when you call someone a troll it is also correct… this only applies to certain words…

Like u were telling a lie?

my god people just chill for a moment

Welcome to the forum!
Be sure to reply and like to topics! You can totally start off by reading to get used to the forum!!

If you have any questions, feel free to tag me using the @ sign! You can put this in front of any username and it will notify them! (@Swati_Bang)

Welcome to the forum! If you want to get started, I recommed this topic:

It’s a pleasure to see someone pleasured by the same fact that pleasures me. We have something in common already.

That is so nice of you all