Hi everybody! New here!

Hi! As the title says, I'm fairly new here. For that fact, I've just started just now! But I've been at Hopscotch for quite some time. I'm the kind which does stuff like drawing and pixel art, so feel free to come by and drop me a request! Any tips and tricks I should know around here? If any of you don't mind, would you rate my profile? It doesn't have much, but I'm working on it! Thanks for reading!

• Awesome!!!
  • Great!
  • Nice
  • Pretty neat
  • Meh
  • Rubbish :frowning:
  • Burrito-flavoured

0voters

Votes are public.

Hi!

Im gonning to check your profile right now :D

edit

You were way better then I expected!

Your pixel arts are amazing :D

I followed you, I'm Crazy_cake!

Wow, thanks a lot! :blush:

Hi! Your pixel art is amazing! I just started following you!:smiley:

Welcome!
I just followed you. :blush:

Hi! Welcome!

We're happy to have you here! :D

Remember to stay on-topic and be nice :D

Tag me like this: @treefrogstudios
if you need help! :3

Really!?! Wow! You're one of my hopscotch idols! When I first started up hopscotch, the first game I played was... Your lemonade stand game! It had so much advanced coding and I have yet to even understand it! Thanks so much for following me! It means a lot!!!

Wow, thank you so much! :smiley:

Your pixel art is really amazing! One thing I have never been good at is pixel art XD

I will check your profile! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!! Tag me anytime you want help like this: "@KVJ"!!

Thanks!!! Oh, it's you! Your website was the very thing that inspired me to make an account here! Kudos to you!

:astonished: really? Thanks so much!!!! :0

Btw on your first day you'll have limited replies (somewhere around 10). That's so the system knows you're not a spam account. If you run out just edit an earlier post with the pencil!

Hai! Welcome to the forum! Feel free to tag (@DMF) me if you need help :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Forum @FeatherDance! We hope you like it here!

Welcome to the forum, @FeatherDance! I'm iWaffle on Hopscotch :D
If you need anything, or have a question, tag me by putting an @ symbol before my name, like this: "@BellaWafflez17"
• •
U

Hi! Welcome to the forum! If you need any help, just @ me like this: @Dude73 and I'll try my very best to help! :smile:

Cool pixel artz!

Welcome, I'm @GysvANDRegulus (or Corvus)! I followed and liked your projects, which are awesome!
Here's a useful topic! :D

Also, you can @ me anytime!

Welcome to the forum @FeatherDance! If you need any help just @ me like this @Explorer_