Hi does anyone know how to use the forum. I’m still New sooo I need help :/ please comment if you know how to use the forum. Thanks!

。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 please help meee…

Hello there! If you need help right now tag me by putting an @ in front of my name like this: @yaygirls

Welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of help topics that i’m to lazy to look for but you can probs find them easily

Hey! Welcome to da forum.

So if u want to import/put in images press the :outbox_tray: and select ur photo!

Welcome to the Forum if you ever need anything tag me like this @FATTCAT

@FATTCAT @Kayro both of you please help! Idk how to use the forum and I’ve tried to learn myself but it’s not working and I wanna know how to use it so I can chat with my friends…

Here is a good topic

Helpfull thing: if you run into the charecter limemt than do <jnjnljjvnljnljnkjbkjbkhbkhbkhbkhbkhbkhb> to add more charecters

Another helpfull topic
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/become-one-of-us/40233/2?source_topic_id=40232

Hello and welcome to the forum! First - if you need any more help, write " @William04GamerA " in a post. That will send me a notification so that I can help you! If you want a good start on the forum, type “@discobot start new user” in this topic. A bot called discobot will then send you a message, which you can access by tapping on your profile picture. You could also check out the topics that other users posted above, and I’ll recommend this topic as well:

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Have fun and be cool

If you need any help, you can tag me anytime by typing: @fredrick

Just kidding, that won’t work. There’s a forum bug, if you do need help, tag me at: @JonnyGamer

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I will explain to You a bit and help you out while your in the forums! Ok so first things first. This is the forums! There’s different topics explaining about different things. We try to keep the forum hopscotch related. There’s drawing topics. Topics about bugs. Not the :ant: I’m saying as coding bugs and more. You can talk to many people on the forums! So basically there is 2 reply buttons. One is on the person text and one is on the bottom (big blue one) those are just to reply. Although the one on the person text will Get notified but the one on the bottom won’t get notified. If you want someone to get notified without you replying, just tag them. Tagging is just @ and their name. So for example you have a Friend like me and want to notified them just say @Jordan. Like one person said earlier, " If You run into 20 character limit and need to write more, just type <spam of random words" Do NOT talk about personal information and you should no that. Don’t upload images of your self or where you live. It is fine to upload coding stuff, drawing and you could do your pet. There is many great people on here. My best friends to me are @JonnyGamer and @BlastFusion (If you didn’t like me tagging you Jonny and Blast I’ll remove)

And lastly. Welcome @BlueBerryKitten124!

Welcome, @BlueBerryKitten124
Thank you to @William04GamerA for recommending my topic! It is a good one for new users if you would like to check it out!

As mentioned above, if you need to contact anyone OR you want to notify someone, just tag their username with an @ sign: (@Swati_Bang) I hope you enjoy your time on the forum, because is is a super awesome, collaborative environment!

Hey @BlueBerryKitten124! I’m Kitkat26! Welcome to the Forum! I really like your username! Blueberries are one of my fav fruits! :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you have a Hopscotch account? If so, what is the username?

Welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

heyyo I’m photo. welcome to the forum ;3
if you ever need anything, tag me!!
have fun + good luck.

Hi welcome to the forum! If you ever need help tag me @ducks12

This is just some things I could say so welcome @BlueBerryKitten124 and this in my opinion gives a lot of facts,