5 Likes

I thought you just had this topic

2 Likes

What is the point of this?

1 Like

Yeah but this is so old

1 Like

nothing here.

Please keep all topics related to Hopscotch.. you might get suspended from spamming

2 Likes

k

You can get suspended for spammin.g topics! Please don't do it! You are awesome and better than this to spam topics.

4 Likes

Heya!

I have a question: are you trying to get suspended by spammin.g? :o

If so, I don't think it's very efficient to do so. :0!

You could spend that precious time you used typing the spam to go do something you love! :D

It also just clutters the forum with meaningless topics and posts. ;-;

So if it's avoided, you could spend more time doing fun things and also keep the forum clean, a win-win situation! :D

12 Likes

Mkay bois.
I am trying to get suspended. Because I guess blocking the website doesn't work. I always have a bypass hack behind it. I need to do my homework.
Halp me!
;-;
:sob:
@SmilingSnowflakes

4 Likes

I mean, you could just ask THT if they'll suspend you
You don't need to go around acting like the bad person we know you aren't
Next time just ask
You can't really lose anything

1 Like

They will reject it.

1 Like

Try this article: http://www.imore.com/how-block-specific-websites-being-accessed-safari-iphone-and-ipad

Why do you think so?

Inconvenience yourself in any way possible! :D

Delete the forum website bookmark (if you have one), place your iPad on the other side of your house, put it in a place that's hard to reach without a stool or chair, anything that will make you instantly reject the thought of going to go get your iPad and go on the forum. :P

2 Likes

I do it on me computer. Which is what I do my Homework on.

1 Like

… oh. |x24

I guess you could just try to make your homework more enjoyable somehow! So enjoyable in fact, that you temporarily forget about the forum!! XD

3 Likes

If you're really desperate to get off... tell yourself a bunch of reasons why you hate the forum. Realize there's a lot of better ways to spend your life than looking at a screen and talking to strangers. Convince your self to do better things with your life and focus on more important things

3 Likes

It's very easy to get susoebddd

Just be a little rude

Or make one topic with a couple rude words androhen ur suspended

2 Likes

But I don't want to be rude.

4 Likes