Hey guys! I'm new!

meow
hiimnew

What's up! I have been on hopscotch long enough, but I'm new to the forum. I know trail art and stuff. So, yeah! I'm @StarryMoonShine! I hope u guys are nice! ;3

Welcome to the forum!

If you ever need help, just @ me!

Welcome to the forum!!

Everyone will be super nice; they already are! Here are some tips:

• keep everything related to hopscotch
  • search before you post (SBYP) so there's no duplicate topics!
  • try not to be mean!

If you ever need help just tag me (@Rainboom) and I'll help! ;D

EDIT: dang it, @Catface4 beat me XD

Like this?

@Catface4

Use an emoji to get another badge! ;D

Yes. I didn't say the rest of it (like how to @ someone) because I saw you put @StarryMoonShine in that post. XD

Meow.

:grimacing::panda_face::two_hearts::dragon_face::heart_decoration::heart::gem::crescent_moon::kiss::strawberry::green_heart::blossom::hibiscus::chocolate_bar::bear::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::green_heart::panda_face::cat::cat::cat::cat::lion_face::rabbit::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::horse::horse::horse::boar::horse::horse::horse::horse:

Just uploaded a profile pic. Working on description. See ya.

If you ever have a post that is less than 20 characters, there is this trick. If you put an < symbol and don't use a space, the text after that will be invisible!

Like this:

<secret message will appear here

It didn't work because I used something to block it. :D

Ok.

Like everyone else said, @ me if you need help, advice or a friend. Happy foruming!
- @Potter_Head

Lol I did it! Good to know. :smiley:

Hi! Welcome to the Forum!:wink:

Little Trick

type down this code and it will do a little trick!:wink: [details=(something)] (something else) [/details]

But I can't use all my replies in one place. Making a new topic. A general topic. Bai.

Bye!:wink:

Thanks @StarryDream!

You're welcome, Sarah!:wink:

Welcome to the community, we're glad to have you! Remember to read the community guidelines before going any further!

If you ever need anything just tag me like this @Malie and if be happy to help!

Welcome! I'm so late as usual…
Tag me like "@KVJ" anytime!

Hi, welcome to the forum! :blush: If you need any help just @ me like this:
@Explorer_