Here1Am video and project review topic

This is a topic for @kittengirl37 aka Here1Am’s Hopscotch related videos. Here you can:
-suggest a video idea
-talk about any previously made videos
-suggest a project for me to make a video on

This is my Hopscotch related YouTube channel. https://youtube.com/@purpleperson7113?si=ZTh5TJ1RNbbsyjI0

Comments are turned off since the vids are made for kids, so feel free to add any comments to this topic, too!

If you do want me to make a video playing your project, simply link it or let me know the project ID! Then, let me know if you want the video to be a simple play through, or if you want me to review/rate the project, too.

I Can also do project reviews that AREN’T made into a video if you don’t want your project in a video but still want someone to play through it.

If anyone wants to be tagged when I upload a new hopscotch vid, click this poll here:

• Tag me when post new vid
  • Not me
0 voters
4 Likes

@Bluvi @I_Cant_Code @RoadOcean

I had a lot of fun making this vid and hopes everyone enjoys :smile_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

@braynee202 you selected both that you want to be tagged and don’t which one is it?

3 Likes

Also if anyone wants a project reviewed pls lmk I want to make another vid soon!!

2 Likes

If you ever run out I give you permission for any of my projects — I always love feedback!

1 Like