Help with pixel art

I know i just got here but would anyone care to teach me pixel art the videos i watched did not help + BaconStudios was ade to be a collab account so just ask dont be scary i may bite :joy::wink::grin:

8 Likes

@Intellection74 has some great tutorials!

2 Likes

Btw always try and use the search thingy in the top-right corner to find stuff. Some things have been answered before so you may find those answers helpful, rather than make a new topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

i know BUT its much harder for me to make a new project :joy::wink: lol plus o like to make sure they are towards me mostly but thank you for tell me

2 Likes

You're welcome!

I don't have that much experience with pixel art - I've only done one and a half. So I probs won't be much help.

1 Like

Go on YouTube and search there that's the tutorial I used

1 Like

Like I said I've watch a ton of videos but they don't work for me

Pass: @Intellection74

2 Likes

Oh, yeah! Hi fren. I can help! :D

Also, can you give me the pass to BaconStudios? :s
@AHappyCoder

2 Likes

Look in last project :wink:

P.s. Open it not just look at it xD

2 Likes

So, you're not much of a visual learner? Got it. What are you having trouble with? Do you not understand anything in the video tutorial or just bits and pieces of it? What type of pixel art are you making? Any other things I should I know?

This project I made might help. It has links for video and text tutorials and also has some project links. I included examples of each pixel art type that has been made on Hopscotch (circle (classic), square, clone, and smooth). :smiley:

Or does @AwesomeNachos have it covered?

Thanks for inviting me, @KVJ! I would've had to scroll through all the new topics otherwise- too much work. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

You could look at past pixel art projects and try to pick them apart! Try pausing the videos if you are ever confused, and go through the code!

3 Likes

I saw that project and I missed with it. but it's getting the code to the right spot it's just confusing and then you have to make sure you have all the color it's just a lot and I was wonder what pixel art I should start off with.:grinning: @Intellection74

3 Likes

I'd suggest finding a simple, gridded one. You can search for them!

1 Like

Patience, something I don't have but if you have it. You can use it.

1 Like

I have patience I make BGs which need patience sometimes to make them look so coooooooool :grimacing:

1 Like

@BaconStudios I can help you with pixel art xD lol

1 month bump xD

I already found out how @Dylan329 lol

1 Like

I know lol I just saw this topic and I thought it would be funny xD

1 Like