Help with Hopscotch?

So, whenever I try to open a project, it usually sends me to the editing page, then everything is blank. Then when I try to go into the real project, it's also blank. I'm grounded right now, and Hopscotch on my school iPad is my only resort ;-;.

Welcome to the forum! Tag me anytime like this: "@BellaWafflez17" and I'll get a notification!
Just warning you, you have limited replies on your first day :( 20, I think...
Anyways, try closing out of Hopscotch completely and then going back in. If that doesn't work, tell me! =D

Hmm, I also sorta have this problem! Are some of those projects named "Untitled"?
Filling out the form below might help @thomas or any other member of the Hopscotch Team fix this bug!
Your username:

What kind of device are you using?:

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):

Steps to make the problem happen:
….

I expected this to happen:

But instead this happened:

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

Also, welcome to the Hopscotch Forum!
Here's a useful topic:

@ me if you want any help!

Welcome to the forum! Tag me like this, "@KVJ", anytime you want help!

That's a strange thing so maybe move this into the #bugs category?

Didn't work, sorry. Thanks for the suggestion though!

What kind of device are you using?:
IPad
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): project goes blank when I click on it

Steps to make the problem happen:
1. Click on a project
2. Goes blank
….

I expected this to happen: to actually play the project...

But instead this happened: shows up blank

Here’s a sweet screenshot: Um, my school iPad has the screenshots, but, I can probably take a pic of the iPad?

Okay, then try closing out of all your apps and turning your iPad off completely (hold down the power button)

I did a hard restart and turned it off and on, it's still not working. I think it's the version of my iPad... it's 9.3.5 ATM with my school iPad, but this iPad I'm on ATM is iOS 10.