Help With Control Blocks

codehelp

This is @CodeHelp

Some people don’t know what Control blocks are. Some people do but choose not to use them as they are too complex for them. I know most of them and I’m sorry if you still don’t understand any of my explanations.

First of all, Conditionals are the operations ( sums ) you might use for comparing. = means when two numbers are the same and something will happen. For an example, you could want your text to say a random date. Go to variables. Get a set block. Set Dare To Random 1 to 10

Go to control and get a check once and say when Dare = 1. Inside, put a text block in looks and sound, saying the dare. I will explain the check once block once I have explained the conditional blocks. It’s important to know the conditional blocks so you can understand and it will help you with complex projects.

This is a Work In Progress. I will work on this more when I have time.

Popkea General Topic/ Popkea is very nice!- CoM

good job.

I know what those are, as I’ve used both Hopscotch and Scratch. I don’t use Hopscotch anymore, but on Scratch, I’m awesomeplanet.

Scratch is accessible and usable on mobile, now.

Good for you for making a topic to help others!

Yeah good for to explain the conditional blocks! Those are complicated for new users usually.

Great start! I really think that this could help newbies with understanding these blocks.

This is useful for new users to the app!
Thanks!
(I knew what they were but in the eyes of a new user who knows nothing of this)

Could you follow me and could we do a collab? I’ll follow you! :slight_smile:

Nope. I don’t do collabs.

How about u follow me? I’ll follow u! :wink:

I don’t do follow-for-follow.

Also, have you seen my projects?

I’m awesomeplanet.

I have. I can’t remme if u remix as I haven’t checked in quite a while

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/195985432/