Help with Code (glitches I can't resolve)

I am having issues with my code on my game Farmville. If any one has a way to resolve the issue and could inform me, that would be very helpful.
Issue 1:
I'm having a glitch in the game (feel free to experience and give feedback on the game yourself with this link: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/ye6onuigh). When you tap on the seeds, I want the seeds to plant one at a time instead of glitching and having the person only collecting one wheat plant. (See below for gif) I have though about ways to fix this but have not come up with anything.

Issue 2:
When you click on the cow, chicken, you still end up with the milk/eggs you get for owning the animal even if you don't have enough money to buy the animal(s). (See gif below) I do not know how to fix it. I had tried doing the "check once if" with the money but that doesn't work because after purchasing the animal, the money lowers so you the milk/eggs you get from the bought animal won't show up. (Does that make any sense? Rereading it, I find my language to be very confusing :joy:)

Thank you so much if you could help me on any of these issues. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me.

I'll take a look. Sounds like a cool game!

How do you earn money at the beginning of the game @romantics?

Okay great, thanks so much. This is for a school project so I'm can't settle for good enough because it counts in my grade :joy:.

Awesome one (project) and I think u should tag d moderators 4 help.
If no hopscotchers can find a way 2 help

Ah okay. I have no idea how to do that so could you possibly help me with that?

The colors are really nice and the concept is kool!
1. make the object a singular wheat emoji and clone it to fill up the soil (going to make a post on it if you don't know how to), then do a proximity check if when they're tapped*, so all the clones won't turn invisible!
*and set to invisibility 100 and increase Potato (that's the wheat value, right?) by 1

2. there doesn't seem to be a money value (unless it's named something else?)

@Liza @Rodrigo
I'll simply use @moderators

We have a glitch or bug
Any help?

@romantics well then......u might have 2 wait

Why am I tagged here? Isn't it a glitch on her/his code?

They think there could be a bug in Hopscotch affecting how the code is being run.
It could just be a glitch in their code, though.

The @moderators tag actually doesn't do anything! :D

Oh....thanks....never knew but y is it there?

I have no idea, actually. :stuck_out_tongue:
There's also:
@staff
@trust_level_0
@trust_level_1
@trust_level_2
@trust_level_3
@trust_level_4
They all don't do anything.

Sorry. She'll check that. Anyway thanks

Okay. Tnxs again...:slight_smile:

No problem! :smiley:
I love your new profile picture by the way!

That's kewl how the picture moves

Tnxs. I just felt like changing something

The money value is named salad. Sorry, the name even ends up confusing me :joy: Thanks for the tip on my other issue, I'll be sure to try that out.

Snoopy, @everyone doesn't work either!

@romantics, sorry, I can't help. I've been having loads of problems with glitches in my code as well. I've friend fixing them, but it hasn't worked.

Yeah, I was gonna add @everyone, but I was afraid the example wouldn't work well because there's an actual user named @everyone.. :D