Help us test the *new* iPhone app!

Can someone post a link to a game created on an iPhone? I found a glitch on the iPad!

Step one, drag out a random character. If it's a text block, don't name it.

Step two, drag out a set text, and type stuff

Step three, don't edit out of the set text block, but play the project.

4 Likes

Sorry for the late reply! Crazy schedule today with school and sports! I'll get those screenshots in a few minutes!
Edit: iPod is dead, i will give you those screenshots by tomorrow! Really sorry for the delay!

1 Like

Well bug or not, getting an email saying welcome to hopscotch again is annoying... (Used same account)

1 Like

This is not gonna help…

2 Likes

so there is no more alish???? :frowning:

this is a very nice idea but only my dad has an i phone!

The most confusing for me is how I can't see what I'm doing! Ok that doesn't make sense. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But when I'm on the iPad just browsing any of the channels, I can see 4 different projects. When I'm on my phone, I can see only one! And I have no idea what's below, so I'm just scrolling, not knowing what's next. That's confusing to me!

1 Like

Can I be a beta/alpha tester @Liza?

2 Likes

Such great details. Thanks! And interesting...this isn't happening on my iPhone 6 .. what kind of device are you using?

4 Likes

I have an iPhone 5s, but I'm hopefully getting the 6s in the next month. I'll try it out there if I upgrade!

I think everyone can!

1 Like

This is a pretty big bug!
It won’t let me choose an object!

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

Strangely, it worked until today... Anywhere when I click "+ new object", the objects are not showing up.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I restarted the app and it is working. Still, no one wants to be stuck in that place.

1 Like

What device are you running?

2 Likes

Iphone 6 (no S)

2 Likes
  1. What colour? :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. That's weird... I have an iPhone 5s, and you would think that most of the errors would occur there. I've never gotten this before, but I'll try and get it next time :wink:
4 Likes