-Help to reach secret blocks-

So I now that COAN (Creations of a noob) knows how to reach the secret blocks. And they really are not secret blocks, they just have to be reached through a JSON file draft. The blocks also do not exist in the whole project. They only exist in one object. I do not know how to reach the blocks though.

11 Likes

@Awesome_E might be able to help you. He made a Siri shortcut to modify your Json files.

4 Likes

Thank Stylish Poop emoji 33

2 Likes

Nice topic. If you need help just tag me.

1 Like

Thanks UnicornRainbow

3 Likes

It’s okay :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here’s some posts explaining how to access them:

By editing the json file you can add in secret blocks.
You could also remix a project that already has them:

6 Likes

How do you connect your iPad to a computer, HDMI cord?

3 Likes

Just a regular charger, plugged into an USB port.

2 Likes

Thanx you :+1:

3 Likes

You actually won’t need a computer. Go to this topic and look at the instructions. All you need is that and an ability named “ae_json_edit” – then copy and paste the code after selecting abilities when you run it

4 Likes

You will if you want to use webplayer mods. (Webplayer mods allow you to add new blocks to Hopscotch(not to the block selector menu). Also you can apply them every update. Hopscotch doesn’t update that often.)

2 Likes

I’m making a tutorial on how to install JSON mods the hard way.

And maybe… One to install them… Easier…

Yes, I know how useful it is, but I don’t do stuff with it because it only applies to your device

I’ll make it for macOS, Windows, Linux, and maybe iOS.

1 Like

Yeah but every person who wants your mod still has to download it, but everyone can play a project with a modified JSON

1 Like