Help People search

help
forum

I have found it very hard to post topics because someone has already made it and I don't want people to clog up the forum so before you post a topic you can tell everyone what your topics about then other people can say if they have seen a topic like that or have talked on it. It is a lot easier than searching because when you are searching you must search for the exact wording or very very close to it so sometimes it is very hard.

There are a few rules
Please don't steal others topic ideas.
Stay on topic.
Thank you

Do you find this useful

• Yes
  • Kind of
  • No

0voters

OMTL

@BB-Box
@Kitkat26
@KVJ
@Black_Panther
@Holly_Aarmau
@Deadfr
@EsteemedTrout
@Catface4
@Paydent12
@karmicsans618
@LazyLizard
@RubyStars
@Sensei_Coder
@FunkyGoldfish
@Candycane
@William04GamerA
@Jess888
@ArtyAnimal
@EmmabugOnTheForum
@waddlemarco
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Rainboom
@PixelMaster64
@Potter_Head
@StRiKe_Charler123
@StarryDream
@tankt2016
@t7lks
@codingCupcake123
@Murphy1
@treefrogstudios
@MrHotdog64
@Hoppertoscotch
@Sugarisyummy
@AvocadoDont
@EP125
@bluedogmc-official
@UltimateCoder
@Ella_13
@Sweetlina
@xXBARNSLEYFCXx
@FluffyMarshmellow
@kenlauescuadro

Hi! Here is someone on this topic!

Are you happy that somebody finally replied?

Kind of thanks for replying I guess :slight_smile:

K
I understand when people make a topic and nobody post anything in that topic.:wink:

yeah thats why I make a OMTL most of the time because no one is replying

And @MrGrilledChese why is your name MrGrilledChese? Are you a grilled cheese lover?:wink:

Yep last year in early October I made grilled cheese for breakfast in waffle irons, then for halloween I was a grilled cheese sandwich.

link to full story http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/story-of-the-name/17615

YUMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing::sweat_smile::wink:

Once on the user below me someone said that they hated grilled cheese sandwiches I got really sad :sob:

I know that suc.ks. This is the reason why I almost reply to every single topic that have OMTL in it.
(Oh I am in the OMTL BTW)

I took my name off the OMTL because I kept getting random notifications

Sadface emoji, as a boy in my class would say…
Well to be honest, I am a fan of any toasted sandwich that have cheesy cheese in it!
A cheesy grilled cheese with ketchup and bacon and potato will do the job for my stomach!:yum:

Have you ever put a grilled cheese sandwich in a waffle iron? For some reason it makes it like a million times better!!!

Err
I
Never
Did
Sowwy

Well you have to try it if you have a waffle iron... but it tastes amazing like that

Not right now. I don't have enough cheese!

Lol I always have enough cheese for a grilled cheese sandwich!!! What mom we only have blue cheese ummm