Help me find art apps!

hopscotchartpad

HANDS UP, DONT FLAG!

I know a bunch of people will say
this is off topic, I'm afraid I have to flag
But hear me out!

I'm on a mission to find really good art apps that are free/ have a lite version. I want aspiring artists to not only be confined to one or two art apps, but expand to others like Tayusai and Autodesk

OK SO LET ME GET TO THE ON TOPIC PART

I think a lot of you guys know I'm making a new art pad,correct? Well, I want to break free from the people topping each other on the number of colors their art pad has, I want to give an art pad to hopscotch that will make even the most picky artists try it. I need brushes, layers, pop up menus, I need ideas, so what better way to do it than by looking at art apps?

CAN YOU HELP ME?

Can you help me find art apps? Post a free, creative art app here! If I like the app, I've either
A) downloaded it and trying it out
B) I already have the app

I'll try and review it too, If I choose the app to use some of the tools in my art pad, I'll give you and the app credit.

This is the EZ part. The hard part is going to be actually making the brushes, and defeating the lag

Hiya! Maybe you should try Adobe Sketch!

You should do pro-create it does cost though!

free apps

I'm trying to get it for my birthday though :0

Oops sorry did not see that!

I can expand on Autodesk sketchbook if you want. My iPad is limited (school), but I can do the best I can. :smile:

Paper53 is good for sketching stuff!

Maybe try using the "ABCYA!" "Paint!" game in the website's tab "Just For Fun"?
It's not an app, it's a game on a website.
Anyway, you need to be on a computer to access all games.
It's on Safari.
And it has different brushes, stamps, coloring pages, and more!