Help me clean up false rumors

I need help clearing up the false rumors spread about me and my project recently resurrected by THT!

Recently there have been many people who complain that I was trying to trick others, and that this was just a big trick to get likes, or worse that I was trying to hurt others feelings and even cyber bully! On this new account I plan on remixing every project I can find about this and tell them what really happened, and maybe that will change their mind about mass reporting my profile? Here’s a link to the new acc

Now why am I making a topic for this you may ask! I will be actually giving a shoutout to each and every one who links projects regarding this issue so I can reply to them! Just to be clear I made this for the same reason @ExplodingDucks did! I rlly appreciate those of you who assumed the best instead of the worst! Go checkout exploding ducks project!
9 Likes

@omtl, I think this is worth a tag, no?

2 Likes

Not really, no

Good topic though

2 Likes

i think it is (im not sure)

1 Like

Rlly? I need a refresh on when to tag :man_facepalming:t4: it’s been too long since I last used it

1 Like
2 Likes

Thx! Just replied

1 Like

Aww thanks! Everyone blew up it was crazy

2 Likes

Yeah, it was just supposed to be smth nice for the community XD

3 Likes

When you never get a shoutout like me I would think people would appreciate it

4 Likes

this is a great idea

I think some people took it as mean, and it wasn’t that at all, so this is amazing

5 Likes

I like looking at my remixes because it reminds me of reality tv

3 Likes

Everyone was mad but one person was REALLY mad so it made all the other people like “Woah. That is a little excessive”

3 Likes

People got even more mad at what i did. I did the username block and it would always say that im mad at your username. I said that it was a joke but people still got mad.

4 Likes

Good idea, but I don’t like getting into drama, so I’m sorry I can’t do more.

Hope it works out.

4 Likes

I remixed a petition and said I agreed with everyone but (insert username) and that was flagged wishing 30 minutes

3 Likes

I also don’t like getting into drama. (I used to get into so much drama lol)

4 Likes

the most I’ve ever gotten into was banning lemon flavored sodas

4 Likes

how dare you
I love lemon flavored sodas

3 Likes

Let’s SOT tho

3 Likes