Help Making Googley Eye Physics

I know I could just use YCTAYHCH, though I wasn’t making any progress. Well when I say googley eye physics, I mean like just kinda… doing what googley eyes do.

2 Likes

So like falling on tilt

1 Like

I think so. If it will make the eye wiggle around how any other googley eye does

I think you need to use sin cos and tan

1 Like

Yes, I have two objects, one that’s the eye, the other is the pupil, I have two of them to go over Bear’s eyes, I want the pupil to act like a googley eye, when you the bear will change it’s x by 5 if the phone is tilted right’ and change x by -5 if the phone is tilted left, I want the eyes to act like a googley eye when the iPhone is tilted.

Did that help?

1 Like

Yes.
Sadly I don’t know how to do this.
Maybe you need help from people who are good at sin cos tan, @TrueHarryPotterLover @Nobody?

1 Like

Ok, I’ll ask them.

Hey, @TrueHarryPotterLover, @Nobody, are y’all able to help?

2 Likes

I can’t do sin cos and tangent lol I just experiment

can I have a link?

Yes, you can

Here it is:

It doesn’t have a proper name for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Yeah I’m just a mad scientist

1 Like

Hi, just a mad scientist, I’m @Mr.Afro!

1 Like

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11h7poobo0

like this?

1 Like

Yeah, though if I add more stuff like jumping, I’ll probably ask how to make it go CRAZY!

1 Like

if you want to do the same for the y position just copy the x position code and instead of x position and width do y position and height

if that makes sense

3 Likes

@Nobody, What’s your hopscotch name?

1 Like

Mr Incognito

3 Likes

Er hate to break it to you… but maybe this could still go in the Y-Taco topic or GPUT.

Or, if you want, I can edit the title so you can make it a beta testing topic for your game.

What’s Y-Taco?

moved to a category for help with your code!
what exactly are you hoping to achieve- moving eyes?

2 Likes

Yes. Though someone already made me eyes that move left and right

1 Like