Help Make Levels For Castle Doombad

@TheCoolDuckos

With my latest project Castle Doombad being almost finished I need levels

So if anyone wants to make a level join this topic please and tag me
Levels are composed of 4 different strings
The monster spawn which is a string of integers which each coresponds to a monster
The wait time, which is the wait time between each monster spawn and is composed of integers
And the divide and multiply the wait time, becuase the wait time is only 1-9 we have 2 more variables to divide and multiply the wait time at a index
An example level code would be
1223223456 - monster spawn code
1212321101 - wait time at index
11111111111 - divide wait time at index
11111111111 - multiply wait time at index
Here is a link to the project, click on the monster in the third scene to see how levels work if you don’t understand yet
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11rvc6i4sx

12 Likes

Can I try making a level?

4 Likes

Yeah sure lol

5 Likes

Ok… I can’t read actually I can read I just don’t want to also I’m a little erm busy…

5 Likes

Btw the monsters are in the monster code for animation so you can see which number is what monster

4 Likes

It has so many images I can’t even enter the project for some reseon

4 Likes

It only has like a hundred…

5 Likes

Or maybe it’s just my internet

4 Likes

Ok yeah it’s my internet

4 Likes

The game is great! I like it. Can’t do this unfortunately…

4 Likes

I can definitely try to design a level for you, but not sure I can make one. I’m currently working on a huge project and don’t want to overwork myself.
I wish you the best of luck with Castle Doombad, though! I’m sure there are some amazing coders who would love to help make a level for you.

1 Like

This is a game I cannot play…

2 Likes

stay on topic

3 Likes

What do you mean?

2 Likes

Internet…

2 Likes

Ok I gbot

2 Likes

If it is just Hopscotch internet your having trouble with, then head on over to this topic to discuss this problem with others and email THT at support@gethopscotch.com.

If it is your internet in general, then you can contact your internet provider if possible.

Now, I’m going to have to ask us both to gbot so this topic can continue to be about Castle Doombad.

1 Like

Actually I don’t have internet

1 Like

I’m using hotspot and stuff

1 Like

Stay on topic

2 Likes