Help! I have a huge forum addiction!

Hey, everyone!

The title says it all. The forum is becoming a huge addiction for me. Not that I don't like it or anything, it's just really addicting for me. I can't concentrate on any of my homework when I'm thinking, "hey, I wonder if anyone replied to me?" or "Wow. I wonder how many likes I have by now." Every day, I spend at least 1 hour just on the forum. And it's becoming a problem. The forum is a great place, but I think I spend way too much time on it. If I'm not very active anymore, don't be surprised.

I need help. If anyone knows a way to help stop my addiction, it would be greatly appreciated. I'll still be on, but less. Mostly on the weekends, though. Thanks for understanding, everyone! :D

10 Likes

Ah. Same.

2 Likes

Today I woke up at 4:00 to do my homework, but then I went on the forum and Hopscotch instead.
I couldn't stop!

4 Likes

Same
I spend like five hours a day

1 Like

I'm doing hw rn,and I'm distrzcted

2 Likes

Find something else to do, and every time you think about the forum, try to think about something else. You could also try staying away from the device your using :smiley:

2 Likes

But my homework is on the device

2 Likes

Here's my advice to you that will help you concentrate on your homework instead of the forum: Think about what your teacher will do to your grades if you hand in whatever you are working on late. Think of how you will have so much more free time when you complete your homework quicker. And think of how it's possible that if you get good grades, you might even get a scholarship if your grades get really good, And then you'll have a great future, and still have fun on the forum if you go on it whenever you have free time.

6 Likes

Good advice :+1:

1 Like

I'm still distracted tho bruh

1 Like

Do your homework and then take a break from it.

2 Likes

Oh I tried that.
Being depressed, it's hard to think of my future without being sad.

2 Likes

Yea, I'm really concerned about my future. People say it's sad, but I don't understand whats so sad about it. But I guess im not normal enough to understand XD

2 Likes

Same with me. Concerned about my future.

1 Like

@BerryFOX, maybe set some goals for homework.

1 Like

Thanks, @Ihasfluffycupcakes!

I'll try that :D

1 Like