Hello... I am new to this Forum

help_me_please

Hi. I am @AwesoemKid69 and I am new too the Forum.

I finished the Discobor challenge and got the certified badge so I am a fell member now, right?

Nice to met you all!

Nice to meet you ! Have a great time and you can always tag me for help!

Hello! If you need any help or need a guide to the forum tag me like this
@yaygirls

Thank you Fattcat :slight_smile:

Hey @AwesomeKid69
just tag me with the @ sign if you ever need help like this!
@Paige1212 then i will get a notification!
Have fun exploring the forum more!!
And remember if you are creating a topic remember it has to be hopscotch related!
And dont create to many non hopscotch related or the same topic another hopscotcher created because it might clog up the forum!
Also if your post isn’t 20 characters you do this with NO spaces < ososjddkldoekddjjdjdjdjd > (pretty much just random letters
And if you post unhopscoth related stuff you can post it in a genral topic which is more were you chat with other forumers and post announcements and more so you don’t post them in separate topics

Here are some cool topics

http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/imagination-is-cool-so-use-it-here/17131?source_topic_id=39570

http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-on-paper-compared-to-an-ipad-shading-shaping-etc-topic-13-official/38963?u=paige1212 (If you post drawings post them here)

Hello! It seems like your topic somehow got duplicated. Anyways, hello and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Hewo wewlcom to the foruwm
Ima post on bowth the dupwacit topic and this one bc why not

Hiii tag me any tiiime!

Thank you @yaygirls

Wow, thanks for all of the information @Paige1212

Thanks you Three! I don’t know why there is a dupliate topic.

What’s the discobot challenge?

Your welcome, Anytime :grinning:

Welcome to the forum, @AwesomeKid69!

I think your topic did accidentally get duplicated, but that’s okay, and really not that huge of a deal!

There are so many awesome topics to check out as a beginner, and @Paige1212 did a great job of giving you some!

Be sure to tag me using the @ sign as mentioned above (such as @Swati_Bang) if you need anything during your time as a forumer! Don’t be afraid to ask for help!

:smile: