Hello I am new I hope you are nice to me!

Hi it's LG (LizardGirl). I am now on the forum! Yay! Make sure you um...check out what I've posted? Is that it? Sos I'm a newbie! Anyway, bye!

HELLO
Welcome to the forum
Please keep everything Hopscotch related
Also
HAVE FUN

Welcome! If you ever want help tag me like "@KVJ"!

Awesome that you've joined!
I'm KomplettverrĂĽcktjunge on HS btw!

Have a read of this!

Welcome to the forum! If you need any help, just @ me like this: @Dude73 and I'll try my very best to help! :smile:

Hello, welcome to the forum! :D
They just updated the forum, so there's a lot of new things added. :D
To make cool, special texts click the "gear" when typing! :D
It's in the upper right hand corner of the text box. :D
Make sure to only make hopscotch related replies, topics, ect.
Always be kind, no put-downs or being rude.

Do not share personal information, like phone number, address, full name, ect.

To make a profile picture, edit your bio, ect. click on your profile in the upper right corner and choose "Prefrences" and scroll down! :D

Hope you have fun here! :D

If you need any help you can tag me as @VanillaOwl
:D

It gives you a notification lol

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum ! :D

Welcome to the forum! (I'm so late. . .) :tada::tada::tada::tada:

Welcome 2 da fourm! Filled with chakin's!

Hi!!!! Welcome to the Hopscotch forum, the official forum for Hopscotch, chakins, nudls, frens, hepyness, and asparagus potatoes. :stuck_out_tongue:

(By the way, if you ever see stuff like LGBOT, GBOT, or BOT in a topic it means "Let's get back on topic!")

Hi welcome to the forum, if you need any help just @ me like this: @Explorer_

Welcome to the forum, @LizardGirl-forum! In the forum, you can talk about stuff. Just make sure it's hopscotch related! If you want to make polls, just tap the gear icon on the top rot when commenting or making a new topic! Also, remember that you have limited replies on your first day! Enjoy! :blush:

Thanks for all the help and support!

Hey Lizardgirl! We're so glad you joined the forum community! Make sure you check out the community guidelines so everyone stays happy and safe!

Also, if your an artist, you may want to check out one if the most popular topics of all time! The drawing topic!

If you have any questions you can send me an alert by tagging me using this sign @ and adding my username next to it! Like this: @Malie Id be happy to help!

Another good place to go for questions is the leaders/mods on the forum! They are some of the most responsible forumers and have been on the longest. You can tag them to if you have any questions, there names are.... @Anonymous, @BuildASnowman, @DestroyASnowman, @Kiwicute2016, @PopTart0219, @SmilingSnowflakes, @Mathgirl, @Intellection74, and @Gilbert189! (I think that's all of them... :sweat_smile:) Anywaye, were so glad to have you!

Welcome to the forum!!
Everyone will be nice to you!

Welcome!

Since this is a special, unique HOPSCOTCH(le gasp) forum, it is different from other Internet forums in the sense that everyone here is nice! Yey!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!!
Just like KJV said, if you need anything you can just ask us!!

Oh and I looked at your profile in Hopscotch and spam-liked your projects​:wink:.

Lol really @Smartypants? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

THANKYOOOOUUUUUU!!!!! No-one has liked my projects this many times before!!!!