Hello Hopscotch Forum!

Hello, I am new to Hopscotch Forum. I already am on Hopscotch (the app) and I love to code on there. I am known as Thunderguy77 :zap: on there. I guess I’ll be visiting the forum every day. If you want to see my projects just search me up on the app (no spaces, same name). I actually have pretty good projects, it’s just that hardly anyone notices them. I have a few friends on Hopscotch, like @Fizzy_27, and I like to share my projects and ideas with others. I also code on Scratch, but I like Hopscotch better (sorry Scratch!). If you have any tips for me, PLEASE TELL ME, cuz I’m pretty confused. THX :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I would post a topic for tips on the forum but I can’t find one currently for some reason lol One thing I can tell you though is when your confused about something, search a topic up or ask someone to get the answer, but don’t start a new topic for it. A great way to meet other forumuers is to explore some topics!

Hi and welcome to the forum! I love your projects on Hopscotch and I’m so glad you got the forum :DD I would tell you some tips about the forum but idk very much about it lol

wELcOme tO te FOruM
waT U nEEd HElP wITh?

The espresso machine has spoken:
This topic is approved.

Comment:
Welcome to the forum. The espresso machine does not currently has a standing wall of text, but it will soon.

Dude, nobody needs you to approve a project or not, are you a bot please tell mehhhh

no

nindroid I think

actually really sure

oh, sounds like a bot :333

Hi, @Thunderguy77! If you ever need my help, please contact me @Cocoa_Viola.
(My user on Hopscotch is CocoaViola).

@Espresso.Machine, would you please take part in my food topic? I am hosting another challenge on there.

The espresso machine has a query for @Cocoa_Viola:
What is @Cocoa_Viola’s food topic, and what does @Cocoa_Viola mean by “take part” in it?

Hello @Thunderguy77 and welcome to The Hopscotch Forum!

Welcome to the forum, @Thunderguy77

I see you have figured out how to make topics. That’s a great thing. I would say start off by checking out other topics under the Latest tab. Start by liking and commenting!

Be sure to tag me using my username (@Swati_Bang) this basically sends a notification to me! Be sure to tag me if you have questions!

Okay, my food topic is “CV’s Food Topic” and by taking part in it, I mean voting in the polls. You need to do it for the current contest: the Presidents Day cookies. You need to do it in all of the polls.

Thx guys for the welcome!
Also I’ll take your tips!
And also…
Is @Expresso.Machine a robot or a person, cuz he’s been following me around for a bit…
lol thx for visiting my topic guys!

lol, thx for liking my projects on Hopscotch, @Fizzy_27! I also like your drawings (I don’t know why you say they are bad, they are good XD)

it’s a human pretending to be a bot lol
also,
heyy! welcome to the hopscotch forum! here, you can chat about coding or chat about other stuff! people mostly do the latter tho lol. here are types of people you’ll find on the forum because I have no life~

the newbie- hey, that’s you! most newbies make a lot of new topics for stuff, so here are some tips!
if you wanna post drawings, don’t make a new topic for it, click on this link please! that’s the official drawing topic on the forum.
also, to make a poll, click/tap the little gear icon on the top when you write a new post, and click/tap build poll.
the old person- these people usually joined when the forum was first created and will constantly reminisce about summer of 2016. they are usually pretty salty so although it’s good to ask them for help, it depends on the user…

the ghost- they either left a while ago or just don’t come online often. no one really knows anything about them, oof spooky

the regular regular- they’re usually pretty cool to chat with, nothing special really… I’m one of them lol

the… bully- they’re usually pretty rare, but unfortunately, they exist. they are often the reason a lot of topics close because of arguments. the most popular example is @xse, he thought that autistic humans aren’t people and argued a lot. now, we’ve kinda moved on I guess.

@JonnyGamer- this isn’t really a type of person, but jonny is basically the forum bug detective. if you want to glitch text and other cool things, go to his general topic!

that’s about it, I hope you enjoy your time on the forum! have fun!!

Hehehe Forum detective :smile:
Aaand I’m outa the likems
Fixed the weird box next to the detective emoji

:male_detective:

:male_detective:

you’re the forum detective
but you didn’t solve something

Well how about that lol