Hello Everyone!

hello

So I'm Madsie and decided to join the Hopscotch Forum!
Because I can.
So hi...

(idk what else to write)
feel free to tag me with @Madsie05

Hi @Madsie05 Welcome, stick around to be a basic, tag me with @Periwinkle_Dolphin

Welcome to the forum! Let me introdude myself. I'm Tyler, me and my pals here keep the community safe and sound while helping with code.

Greetings! I hope you have an amazing time here. People here are very helpful and always willing to help you, so always free feel to ask for help.

I am Lea, still a little new too. I am not the best at coding, so I might not be the best to tag for that. You could also use the OMTL (Over Mass Tag List I think..) for Help With Code. I'm on there too.

Anyway I'm @Sweater, bye.

Welcome to the forum, @Madsie05! I love your profile picture :3
Most people on here are super nice, and I'm sure you will be quickly welcomed into the community >///< If you need any help, you can tag me ("@BellaWafflez17") or come over to my general topic.
A great way to meet others in the community is to go to what we call "general topics." Not everyone needs to have one, so don't feel pressured to create one. To save space on the forum, you can always share a general topic with someone!
By the way, you have a limit of 10 posts on your first day--use them wisely!

"Official Mass Tag List" eheh

Hi! Welcome to the forum! If you need any help, just @ me like this: @Dude73 and I'll try my very best to help! :D

I knew it was wrong ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Hello, welcome to the forum. I hope you will like it.

Lol, @Sweater, UR new?! Ur a reg- I'm a member.

I joined in like November of December.

Hi, I'm @Jojo! Welcome to the Forum, here's a breakdown of the main stuff you want to know:

What is Hopscotch?

Hopscotch is a programming language developed by Hopscotch Technologies (THT), designed to allow beginner programmers to code simple projects like games and art! It's simple and allows its users to drag and drop blocks to create code that can be played when the "play" button is pressed. It is called Hopscotch, because like the street game, you have to make it before you can play it!

You can code games, art and share them with your friends, family and the WHOLE Hopscotch community! You can even play other people's projects to see what they made! It's a great way to start learning to code some pretty great things and I can't wait to see what you make!

Hopscotch Forum Language:

Bot: System
Chakin: Chicken
Gices: Gives
Fren: Friend
Frenpai = senpai and fren combined
Smol: Small
HF=Hopscotch Forum
THT= The Hopscotch Team
Thicks: Thank you
Hopscotchify: To hopscotchify is to make something in Hopscotch. For example, a game or some pixel art
Nip: No problem
And we like to use xD a lot

Trust Levels on The Hopscotch Forum:

@trust_level_0: The rank that you start with
@trust_level_1: Basic, it takes less than a day to achieve and you've probably got it already!
@trust_level_2: Member! Be active for a few days-weeks and you should be able to achieve this rank. You get some more replies and some more likes because liking other people's posts is fun!
@trust_level_3: Regular! You need to be on for 50 days in less than 100 days, and read 20000 posts! Regular goes to good people who don't get into arguments so try not to get involved if someone else gets into one, you could get flagged or suspended which will lower your chances of getting regular.
@trust_level_4: Only the Hopscotch Team can get this! Something happened and cut a long story short, the old Leaders aren't leaders anymore and no one can get it.

Help!

There are a lot of places where you can get help from! Try checking out other new people's topics, there could be some helpful info on there! You can also try looking at topics teaching you new things, like my topic:

You can also tag a whole bunch of people by using the Official Mass Tag List... or the OMTL for short:

Add yourself to it if you like but don't abuse it or people will get really mad xD

Tag me if you ever need any help!

Just tag me by putting "@" before my name "Jojo" (like this: @Jojo) and I'll get a Notification saying that you need my help! I'll come over as soon as possible to help you!

Well, that's all! Thanks for reading everything! Good luck and I hope you have a great time on the Forum and using Hopscotch, bye bye!

hai.

Umm... IDK what else to say :P

Welcome!