general_topic
random_tag_lol
fp_was_here
hi_people
the_sky_is_up

Nah
I’m awkwarderer

Awkwarderererererererer is me.

Awkwarderererererererererererererererererererererer is me :))

Awkwardererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererer is the me-est.

Awkwardererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererrerererererrererererrerererererrerererererererrerererererererererrererrerrererererererererererererererererererererererrerererererererrerererererrerererererererrerererererererererererererererererrererererererererrere is me-me

Awkwardererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererer is the @Hi_people. Can I ask you a question? ^pretending you said yes^ Why is your pfp black and that’s it?

I don’t know
I guess I just don’t want an actual pfp

Cool. Coooooooooooooooooool. I’m kinda thinking of changing mine.maybe

Cool
By the way, may I ask you a very random question?

Yes. I am #random all the way. RaNdOm! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: sry, that was weird

What is your opinion on slavic countries? nah it’s ok, it wasn’t weird

Ummm…idk? Im dumb. What is that?

Oh okie

Why you ask?

I don’t know, it was random lol

Righttt… forget. XD. Got to go. Bye.

Goodbye

Should I change my pfp?

• Keep it
  • Idc
  • Another animal
  • Something with the words hi_people!
  • Food
  • Something else
  • You choose

0 voters

Happy birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :partying_face::partying_face:

Do you want a drawing request or husky meme as a present?