Having Saved Variables Blocks

I know this is in advance mode. But I think this feature should be moved to all people.
This would be really good to make scores and high scores.
Plus I can’t wait to see what people can come up for an idea for this.

14 Likes

Hi @RoadOcean! welcome to the forum!
I think that is a great idea. It would definitely be useful for everyone.

11 Likes

Hello there!

I like this idea, but thinking about this, I kinda think this would lower hopscotch profits. I would think less people would want HS Pro (a main source of money for hs well I’d think) and it will bring down profits, so I’m not really in.

(I repeated a lot of things in that paragraph lol)

8 Likes

i second pandyy, but still, welcome to the forum @RoadOcean!

8 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the forum! :confetti_ball:

Great idea, but I do agree with @InnerPanda.

6 Likes

Maybe Hopscoth can find another way to make another profit?

3 Likes

I think that your suggestion is great. It is one way that THT makes money, but there are lots of other ways to make money also.
What if you could purchase it with seeds? Or it would unlock after you earn a certain number of plants?

5 Likes

I think this is a pretty good idea, given that this isn’t an issue:

Which could very well be the case if multiplayer becomes a thing for advanced mode.

7 Likes

wait if multiplayer becomes a thing for advanced mode wouldn’t make the profits go up, but at the same time cost more (the server upkeep), so less profits or more or they could make hs pro more expensive? :thinking:

4 Likes

@RoadOcean don’t mark the post as a solution, as that tells us your question has been answered or the feature has been added, because if that’s the case, it tells us that we can close the topic

3 Likes

i like the “buying with seeds idea” – sounds like a good way to balance them out

2 Likes

Just looking