Have you ever been featured?

featured

So am I! Here is the link to our most useful game. It is an X and Y Calculator. It is free to save in your drafts!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xtuif1abl

LOL (laughing out loud)! It's okay to do acronyms if you put what they mean. For me. Anyway, I wonder how much @SmileyAlyssa's activity goes crazy. She is very popular.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yep we need people on hopscotch that looks through and adds projects like @BuildASnowman and @Kiwicute2016 and @PopTart0219!

Yeah, your right. There are so many hopscotchers around, you just can't see them all. :confused:

Can I just clarify something?
Not everyone is on trending.
I know, I have been to the bottom. And while a lot of projects are in trending, not every project in Hopscotch is.

For the topic, I have been featured twice (once recently, so my activity feed is blowing up XD). My advice for you guys would be to work really hard on your projects; you don't have to post something once a day. Try to make your projects the best they can be. And if you really feel like something is worthy of featured, go to this topic to nominate it!

@Giraffedolphin26, well said! Can't like. :heart::hearts::heart:

I've been on Featured

Ya, I wonder...
@SmileyAlyssa, how crazy is your activity bar??

Crazy. Very crazy. I get a notification probably twice every minute!

I think I'm rising because I have 45 likes on one of my projects

Me on rising and trending before! I made the freak and ooh amazing! Sasly I have never been on featured, but im working on it!

Ill look for u on rising!

Guys I have been featured!!!

I haven't been on featured, trending or rising

You will get there that's how I was but now I have! Take that and sleep on it!

I'm hoping my iPod will go on featured it will be coming out soon. I'll try my best. Congratulations with your feature!!!!!

Thanks! I bet your iPhone will be game changers!

It will just have music on it but I could make a phone with apps and stuff........

Music would be cool and yes games like flappy bird!