Have You Changed?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have been on since December 2015 and I changed a lot!

I've been on for thirteen months.

Back then I was very impatient with making projects.

I still am :stuck_out_tongue:

Um.... I guess I have started to do less talking on hopscotch.

I haven't made friends on hopscotch.

Not much has changed :l

i downloaded hopscotch in 2013 but truly started in jan 2014 and everything has changed, great hopscotchers have come and go, friends have come and go, and everyone as blasted through the roof in coding!

I got hopscotch in 2014 it was so different and instead of videos there were games there that you could play! My first project was bird run it was actually a bit cool

I have changed ALOT!!! My first was a red and pink fruit emoji wave! I only watched the videos, now I experiment and make my own stuff! I still want to learn more and make a lot more friends!

The only thing that's changed is my coding skill, which was waaaaaaaay bad in August.

I've changed a lot I think from last summer. I learned how to code and work in a community .I didn't know how to code anything but then I started hopscotch and took coding classes at school so... I pretty much learned how to code and work in a community. :grinning:

Lol, I've changed ALOT. (Even got the "improved" award in hopscotch oscars. Thanks, guys!)
Here's my first project~

*me cringing
Most recent projects~

That's cool but grammar police you said Cokei lol!

Yeah yeah yeah...you made a grammer mistake up^

Not trying to be mean​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reviving this topic! :D

Anyway, I think my personality has changed a lot (for the better) since I first joined Hopscotch.

You may know me as someone who tries to spread positivity and be nice to others, but I haven't always been like this. I used to almost always take my anger out on others, and I used the :rage: emoji a lot when I was angry, and my bug reports were mostly ranting about how annoying the bug was. :grimacing:

My bug reports are much more detailed now, and in my opinion, I'm a much nicer person than I was back then. :grinning: (at least, I try to be nice...)

Yeah, I've changed, I've changed from making things to remixing for no reason.

I've definitely changed a lot! When I first started Hopsotch, I thought Hopscotch was a fun game, and I didn't really code that much because it seemed hard and I didn't get it. Now, I like to code a lot! I'm really sad that I'm gonna have to give up Hopscotch over the summer ;-; (I'm leaving tomorrow)

Eww no offense but I said lol?

Wow...