Have You Changed?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not much to see here

I've only been on since June 2015, but a lot has changed.

My Hopscotch friends are awesome peeps, to begin with :slightly_smiling:

I think I've improved in coding a lot, too. Have you seen some of my first projects. A nightmare! :joy:

I made lots of new friends on the forum and on hopscotch. At first, Intried drawing which I still enjoy doing. But if you were to check my profile, you can see that I've gotten into model making and coding. Model making is really fun to do. I may have only been on hopscotch for two months, but I've really improved. My hopscotch friends are super nice and funny. :D

Go see my first drawings
Now compare it to my Lorde doodle

I've gotten better at art and coding, I'm coding quizzes now! I mean, my Help the Nerd....

I've only been on for a little while but I've gotten much better! My first few projects were made using the videos (:sweat:) but now I can make unique games and art and other stuff!

Good topic!

I never got to watch any videos since I have a school iPad. Well, I got an account in October, but I didn't actually make anything until November. When I started, I made a bird that drew a spiral. I didn't know anyone either. But then as I developed, I got two coding partners, joined the forum, made some awesome friends, and began to code well.

Your lucky! I can't watch any videos. Makes life so difficult :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I definitely have changed. I mean, just look back at my old account (Giraffedolphin26 without the dolphin)
All I basically did was remix, although occasionally I would come up with some pixel art. And I wasn't into drawing back then.

I definitely think that I have improved, although I'm nowhere near as good a coder as some people. I'm very happy with the projects I make, and I hope to keep improving!

I think I've changed. I wasn't experienced at coding when I first started, and during my prime time, January to September of 2015, I had around 17 Features. I try to make time to code when ever I can, but school is always in the way! I learned a lot from Funky63, and he is one of the reasons why I'm where I am.

I think I improved, idk. I try to keep my code simple and easy to understand for others. I try my hardest to be nice and help everyone around me!

I've definitely changed. Coding has made me more creative, and I love the community :slightly_smiling:
@Kiwicute2016 doc