Haunted Hollow Beta Topic

Discuss anything about Haunted Hollow!

Guess when it’s coming!
Does this image give a hint?
Yes!
If you guessed Halloween you’re correct!

Here is our logo!

We are not gonna have the heart,

Credits

@000 —— Main Menu Music
@AmberCryStal —— Main Menu Art (Coming In a Later Update)

@admins / @Yuanyuan Please Unfilter this for #Trick21 & For SDP https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11zwngkmf4

@eyJ

10 Likes

Currently Shows Black Screen, Until 2021-10-30T20:00:00Z (New York Time)

6 Likes

When I wake up I’ll add some cool stuff

10 Likes

i think personal gput aren’t allowed? sorry if i misread the topic
(@Leaders)

if this is a beta testing topic, it can stay open

6 Likes

Hi @Jay! If this is a topic for sharing occasional updates about your personal project, it can go in the General Project Updates Topic 02 topic. If you intend to use this topic for something like beta testing, it can have its own topic. What’s your intended use case of this topic? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s like a public beta topic, can we close Haunted Hollow Public Beta because this is the new topic,

@William04GamerA

4 Likes

Sure. Would you like posts from the previous topic to be moved to this topic (they will be moved to the bottom of the topic), or do you want me to just close the topic without moving any posts?

4 Likes

I’ll quote some to here for you to move

This is the only one:
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/haunted-hollow-public-beta/62085/6?u=jay
@William04GamerA

4 Likes

Okay, got you! Keep in mind that this post will be moved to the bottom of this topic (below this post).

I got one question though: Why not use the old beta topic?

5 Likes

Because I wanted to rewrite the whole topic with the new link (that hasn’t yet been approved)

4 Likes

Ah, okay. I can’t find the unapproved topic though. If you ever need any edits, you can always ask us!

4 Likes

Okay, also… this isn’t in #collaborations-and-beta-testing
It can be public

4 Likes

I’ll have to get back to you on moving the topic, but I can move the single post you wanted me to move so far. Sounds good?

5 Likes

Halloween huh?

1 Like

How come this topic doesnt have a title

2 Likes