Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day!!! I have a challenge for all of you!! Thank at least to Veterans today for serving our country and protecting our future!!!
I have To Thank both of my Grandfathers for protecting my future..
now who are you going to thank today??

My Grandpa. He served in the Navy during World War 2 and survived. But then died when I was about 3. :cry: 5 years later, still wants to cry thinking about it.

awwww im sorry for your lost..
my great grandfather served in world war 2! he was a medic he made almost to the end...

I'm not sure if this topic is really Hopscotch-related although its Veterans Day, a great holiday that celebrates veterans from all over the world. I'd like to thank every veteran in the world for protecting our world, though!

My Great Grandfather was in the U.S. Navy for World War 2, and my Uncle Pete was in the Air Force.

its so sad, my entire family lives in Russia, but my mom and dad moved to the USA. so none of my family was in a USA war D: (but still happy veterans day!)

it doesn't matter what country war or just in the army it is.. a veteran is a veteran no matter what country

Okay. Well.. One of my ancestors was part of the Navy in world war 2 (for Russia)

that's cool! as me and @friendship2468 said

so we all have family tht was in world war 2! that's pretty cool

I should make a Hopscotch project for this :wink:

my grandfather was in Vietnam, saved 2 people from getting blown up by an anti-tank bomb, lost both his legs, got a Purple Heart for it, but he died 2 years ago...

Wow.... That is so awesome... I would like, but I ran out of likes, so here :purple_heart: (See what I did there? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

I thank my mom's Boy friend for serving in the navy and my grandpa for serving in the military

@SnowGirl_Studios Weird. I think my grandfather was young when he was part of world war 2. I wonder it @friendship2468's great grandfather knew my grandfather. That would be cool.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.