• The bread
  • The jam
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Other
  • EVERYTHING!!

0voters

Votes are public.

Is anyone watching the parade??

Yay! I'm so happy it's Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for Hopscotch. THT, The Hopscotch Forum, My family, My friends, My school, My teacher, and everything else!

Happy thanksgiving! I am watching it!

I would, but I'm sick and I can't get out of bed :frowning:

YES THE ROCKETS ARE AMAZING!!!!! What's ur favorite part so far?

Feels better fren pi

I'm watching Macy's and McDonald's

OMG love sick oh yeaa

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm grateful that I joined the forum yesterday so I can share my holiday joy with you guys.
(Wow. That's was cheesy.)

Hello there, and welcome to the forum!

If you need any help, tag me @emojiarts

Here are some interesting topics that you might be interested in!

Drawing on Paper compared to an iPad (shading, shaping, etc.) (Official 4) NEW!
Help with Code
EDIT: Guys, no more messing with the tags. Please keep the "bananas" tag. This the OFFICIAL Drawing on Paper compared to an iPad topic. I made this so that I can more closely moderate the posts that go on, so it doesn't turn into a big off topic mess. Remember, posts have to be related to art, whether it is posting your Ipad/paper art or commenting on someone elses. If the topic gets off topic or gets closed due to valid flags, it will stay closed. And the golden rule: Be nice! No hate on peop…

Imagination is cool, so use it here!
Help with Code
So people say they come from Mars and they are really old like 2000 years and people get mad for a reason so imagination is fun it's cool so I think we should encourage that like making up stuff we can get a brains moving and it's fun so use imagination it's fun! Bye, from the fluffy bear

Post songs that make you happy and motivated to code!
Help with Code
You heard me what makes you wanna get up dance and code? Or check the forum even​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: RULES There must be no inappropriate content or phrases in the song Don't say "eww you have bad taste" Also no scary videos! And don't repetitively post the same song. And also, whenever you post a song say why it inspires you! Bye, from the fluffy bear and start rockin'!
Here are the ranks!

@trust_level_0: The starting level for everyone!
@trust_level_1: You can get this easily!
@trust_level_2: Member! Be active for a few weeks and you can get this. You get some more features and some more likes.
@trust_level_3: Regular! This is very tough! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts! You also need to not be suspended for a certain amount of time, and not have too many flags!
@trust_level_4: Only the Hopscotch Team can have this at the time. :slight_smile:

Always remember to ask for help when you need it, and have fun!

Oh, also, here are the community guidelines, the rules of the forum!

Community Guidelines
Help with Code
This forum helps you improve your Hopscotchin’ and share what you know to help others. Help make this forum somewhere where everyone feels welcomed, supported, and encouraged: Be nice, always. Use respectful language, assume that everyone is just as smart as you are, and don’t call people names. Pretend that you’re speaking to a friend face-to-face :smile: Keep your personal deets private. Don’t share your last name, email, number, where you live, or school. It’s okay to share your first…
See you around!

🇲🇽 PiX's tOpIC 2! dOnATe NaPKinS tO oThERs ThAT NeEd iT ᕕ(.O•)ᕗ why is life so boring there's literally nothing to do someone pls halp I'm bored ehhhhhhhhhh ._. Vote napkin 4 pres 2018 pls k thicks ᕕ(ᐛPray4Carlツ)ᕗ 🇲🇽 CLOSED haha i remember thiisss

Um why did you copy my introduction?

You're rude.

Sorry but I do not lik turkey

Don't say I'm rude.. I'm a regular now f.y.i

Thanks! I hope if I take a nap or something I'll be better in time for dinner.

Dude.

you copied my welcome introduction.

Of course, I'm mad.

Happy thanksgiving! We don´t celebrate thanksgiving much in Sweden, but I am thankful for this awesome community, THT, my family and my friends, and people that knows me.
I´m also very thankful to the people that sended my hoverboard to me fast after I ordered it :slight_smile:

And I can if I have to everybody can use it

No.

I don't allow people to use things and copy what I created.

You aware you are talking to me in this way isn't the best way to handle it..