Happy art collab

From time to time hopscotch has a lot of negativity and drama, sometimes people will try to put other people down, and ruin their day. Usually people are supportive and fight back, but it ends up turning into a big mess, and sometimes people leave.
I want to spread happiness and kindness to hopscotch. I know we already have lots of it, but every bit helps. Something that makes me super happy is seeing positive quotes and art posts.
I want to make a collab dedicated to making art that makes people happy. We need some people to draw and some people coming up with ideas behind the drawings, because I want them to be genuine.

• I want to be an artist
  • I want to come up with ideas
  • I want to do a little bit of both
  • I will do ____ but be inactive
  • I can’t do it

0 voters

Please join if you can and leave a name suggestion. Anyone can join at anytime, and I will try to be on the forum daily. Sorry if I messed up something, this is my first ever topic lol.
Edit: we will need 1 coder for art pads and maybe BGs, let me know if you are interested.

12 Likes

This is really wholesome but I’m not good at making ppl happy or compliments so idk

5 Likes

thanks lol. It helps to think about what someone would say to you that would make you really happy, boost your confidence, or realize something that is important to your happiness. Or something relatable cuz that always makes me smile. It doesn’t have to be serious or quote worthy, it can be a funny joke if you want, bc those make you smile :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok cool

4 Likes

I’m too bad at drawing, sorry

3 Likes

.remove()

4 Likes

I’ll help with ideas, but I may not be active.

3 Likes

What a sweet and great idea! I can help with ideas if you’d like to, since I am not the best of drawing.

5 Likes

Very nice idea! I may or may not join, but I will definitely think about it!

3 Likes

I’ll do both when I have the chance!

1 Like

You might want to remove that,

4 Likes

@KitKat
I joined

3 Likes

i’d love to join this, i could definitely come up with ideas and draw as well as maybe [?] help to code an art pad / background

4 Likes

Jobs

Artists

@tankt2016
@TheDeliciousOrange
Tinycorgi (on HS)

Ideas

@GameCodingCrazy123
@William04GamerA
@Stylishpoopemoji33

Both

@A_Twissted_Studio
@Fizzy_27
@TheDrawer

Coders

@Fizzy_27
@Stylishpoopemoji33

Can someone help me figure out how to share the acc password with only these ppl lol

6 Likes

Tag everyone in an old post with the password and username in invisible text. Make sure it’s not closed though.

4 Likes

I will ask a moderator to make a private message for you! I will get back to you with any updates or information. Please give it a while. It will be worth the wait though since it is more secure!

5 Likes

or that works haha!

3 Likes

Ok thanks!

1 Like

I just got an “invite” tab, is that what I use?

1 Like

nah that’s for something else, like if you want someone to view a topic. I just invited you to this topic!

When you get a PM, the colour of the notification should be a darkish blue instead of a greeny/blue.

2 Likes