Happy 3rd Birthday Hopscotch!

fun
community_surprise
we_love_you
birthday
big_surprise

Hey Everyone!!! I'm super happy because on 4/16/16 April 16th, 2016 is hopcotch's 3rd birthday!!!!! :smiley: I am So happy because we get to make birthday cards for hopscotch and THT!! So Lets Make A HUGE Birthday Topic for Hopscotch and The team!! Post Your Projects, links, screenshots, Thank you's, ANYTHING! Lets make this one of the best years ever!!

I have the hopscotch logo on my hopscotch account that I made but I can't use clipboard! Can you copy it for me? It's a good present like thing I guess.(My account name is the same) @SnowGirl_Studios

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPSCOTCH!!!! Thats all I can do currently. More coming.

Already working on projects for it.

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xxe53qgu2

Happy Bday Hopscotch! You are awesome and fun! Thank you to all the staff who worked so hard on the forum and hopscotch creating! Happy birthday!:D

Thank you for making Hopscotch. Just thank you.

Thanks!

Loved the project! :)

Thanks it's mine he copied it for cause I cant!

Your welcome :slight_smile: Here to help.

Where is the party?! I must join!

I updated my apple version and I don't have clipboard so...

Well there is also a chain thing next to the heart on projects and when you tap it, it saves the link. Every iOS version has copy and paste and sometimes you have to press/tap to paste or cop and other things.

I know something's wrong I can't copy and paste no matter how hard I try I tapped the Chain but my clipboard is missing :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you tried pressing or tapping in the box where you add words to paste?

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, HOPSCOTCH! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Ill be sure to do it when i get home! :blush:

Yes

Oh wow, I just recently started a project like this! Here's a WIP!
:D