Halloween projects?

Hi everyone! Halloween is coming up and I wanted to know if anyone had any Halloween projects in mind.
From,
Silverstream

Yeah I'm doing one for the HHContest2015

Ok but do you have any ideas?:confused:

Maybe a game where you have to get to a house before anyone gets your candy?

Ok I will try that. Thanks.

Cool mines very short it's more of a scene I guess!

did you publish it? I would like to see it. :grinning:

Yeah search hopscotchers musiclover I have also a purple music note in my name that Apple deleted in the latest update
My pics cosmic Cody and it looks like I don't have much on their but that's my school account 888unicorn with a pic of chillana is my joint account with my sis I haven't been on 888unicorn in ages!🤗🤗🤗🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

ok, I will give it a like when I see it.
from,
silverstream

Thankx what's ur name on hopscotch?

Silverstream :hibiscus:
whats yours?

Musiclover chillana as my pic

Here is a idea... maybe make a trick or treating movie? you can get the Halloween characters by branching the hopscotch teams project with them @Musiclover @silverstream

I know but is Musiclover your name on hopscotch?

thanks I wil try that.

Yeah sos for not being clear

@silverstream your welcome :smile:

thats fine. If the like does not come today it will come on thursday or saturday. I am not allowed to play hopscotch on week days. because of homework but I might be able to play this thursday because it is my B day

@silverstream Happy Early Birthday!! :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :tada:

Thank you! :blush: :birthday::birthday::gift::birthday::gift::gift::birthday::gift::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::gift: