Halloween Pixel Art Competition ๐ŸŽƒ

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@Bluvi) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in Competitions & Events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Halloween Pixel Art Competition
With Halloween coming up, I have decided to host a pixel art competition. The only requirement is that it MUST be halloween related.

Prize Info

1st :1st_place_medal:

2nd :2nd_place_medal:

3rd๐Ÿฅ‰

All other participants:

Prizes are subject to change
Big shoutout to whoever it was who gave me 50 seeds for this!

Criteria
  • Quality: Is the art smooth and clean? Does it use various shades of colors? (25 points)
  • Creativity: How innovative is the art? (25 points)
  • Theme: How well does the art adhere to the Halloween theme? (25 points)
  • Effort: Did you clearly put effort into the project? (25 points)

This adds up to a grand total of 100 points

If you have any other criteria ideas, please lmk

You have from 2023-10-29T04:00:00Zโ†’2023-11-27T05:00:00Z. Im aware about the official halloween comp going on right now, and how that may affect participation in this comp, which is why I have made the due date Nov 27

Participation
  • I will participate
  • I will not
0 voters
Judging (need 5 total judges not including myself. if you know you will not be active around november 27, then please refrain from signing up for judging)
  • I will be a judge
  • No thanks
0 voters
Seed transfer people (only vote in this poll if you have access to the seed block and donโ€™t mind me tagging you at the end of the competition for seed prizes)
  • Yes
  • Iโ€™m good
0 voters
Prizes
  • I want to add a prize
  • I do not
0 voters

Good luck :ghost:
@ThePenguins

(When you are done with your project, just link it here).

7 Likes

Nice competition! I would like to give 50 forum spamlikes and 50 Penguin Coins to all participants!

5 Likes

I would also like to add a prize.

โ€˜Iโ€™ll give 55 fourm spamlikes and 100 Hop Coins from @/Raperdragons_83โ€™s shop from my inventory

3 Likes

would that be from your inventory?

if not, then i think rapter would have to approve first

4 Likes

Oop. Sorry, from my inventory.

3 Likes

oh ok

you still might wanna ask rapter though because heโ€™d have to do a transaction

4 Likes

We are allowed to gift each other in his shop.

So Iโ€™ll gift them

3 Likes

which places would you like to gift those to? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or just all participants?

4 Likes

Sorry.

1st is 55 spamlikes and 100 hop coins from my invtory

2, 40 spamlikes and 85 hop coins from my inventory

And 3 is 20 spamlikes and 65 hop coins from my inventory

4 Likes

its fine! added those in the op

5 Likes

Also I can be a judge but probably wonโ€™t be very active on thanksgiving. Is that good?

4 Likes

thats fine! judging wont happen until around the start of december and plus i might make the due date even later if people need to work on their projects more

5 Likes

Can i be judge to

4 Likes

of course! vote in the poll in the op if youd like to judge

4 Likes

just to clarify, would this type of pixel art be accepted in the comp? or would it have to be trail drawn?

4 Likes

yes that is allowed!

4 Likes

great, thanks!

4 Likes

* Boink *
(Idk why I even started doing that in the first place, but itโ€™s stuck now.)

Donโ€™t forget!

I just remembered about this today, hopefully Iโ€™m not the only one entering :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I would totally do this!

If I knew how to do Pixel Art :frowning:

2 Likes

Iโ€™m doing object based pixel art instead of trail based. (But Iโ€™m still having trouble, lol.)
And I think templates are allowed, you could give that a try?
Just search pixel art templates (in the HS search bar ofc /lh) and you should find something you can work with!

3 Likes