Halloween Collab- Newbies!

Hello Hopscotchers participating in the "Newbie" group!

In this topic, we will discuss plans and help each other code. We will also assign/choose jobs for each of us to do.

List:
@SmileyAlyssa
@ValueGamesStudio
@LemonPop9
@Sweetlina
@DMF
@KawaiiRose
@Silverdolphin

Well start soon- I promise! We got to have a couple of basic things done first, like assigning jobs and choosing what to do.

If you are in the newbie group, put this topic on watching and stay active! If not, you can see our project under the channel name of:
Haunted Coders​:jack_o_lantern:

Happy Halloween!:tada::jack_o_lantern:

aHAHHAHAH
First like

Ok I'll leave now
:joy:

Alright- we have to choose what we are going to do! Ideas anyone? Even if you have the slightest silliest idea- write it under this line! It's every appreciated!

Coding your avatar as a trail art !! - Silverdolphin !!
Pumpkin carver!
Trick or treat! (you have to pick the right door with an innocent person in a costume based on what you see really quickly in the windows, or else you choose a monster!)
Creating a pumkin logo! -VGS
Maybe make some sort of scary or haunted game?-VGS

Ok !! Thanks fren !,, what do we do again as newbies ?

We will make a Halloween Themed project, maybe a little more simple then the others.

Cool !! That will be nice !!

Wait so how do we decide what we are going to make?

Um @SmileyAlyssa you might not know this but @DFM left he(of she I have no idea) made a topic about it so you might want to take him/her out(not in a rude way)

I search the account on hopscotch and nothing showed up and what if other people see that your telling us the password and they mess it up I know it's hard but how do we fix those problems?

I'm making the polls tonight for what project we should do, so edit your ideas on fast!

Why are you liking my comments @SmileyAlyssa? Did I do something wrong?

Sorry, I'm not sure why that's happening. Did you remember a space? I have our account right here...

OMG I did Halloween coders the whole to time! It says that in the topic though you might want to fix that

How are we going to join? Or is it for you right now?

Really did I do something why do you keep liking me?

You didn't do anything, I just usually like all the posts in my topics :smile:

Oh so when are we starting?

I can't wait to know what's my job except a bad ones like janitor

Hey everybody! These are or ideas for the intermediate group project, choose your top two! He polls will close tonight, and there will be one final poll of the top two.

• Coding your avatar as a trail art !!
  • Pumpkin carver!
  • Trick or treat! (you have to pick the right door with an innocent person in a costume based on what you see really quickly in the windows, or else you choose a monster!)
  • Creating a pumkin logo!
  • Dress the witch!
  • Maybe make some sort of scary or haunted

0voters

Choose up to 2 options

@SmileyAlyssa
@ValueGamesStudio
@LemonPop9
@Sweetlina
@DMF
@KawaiiRose
@Silverdolphin