Halloween Collab- Advanced!

Hello Hopscotchers participating in the "Advanced" group!

In this topic, we will discuss plans and help each other code. We will also assign/choose jobs for each of us to do.

List:
@SmileyAlyssa
@Sweetlina
@HopedHoper
@SUPERSWAGGY
@Madi_Hopscotch_
@Dude73
@Hermione
@EnchantedHopscotcher
@Hero_Dino

Well start soon- I promise! We got to have a couple of basic things done first, like assigning jobs and choosing what to do.

If you are in the advanced group, put this topic on watching and stay active! If not, you can see our project under the channel name of: Haunted Coders​:jack_o_lantern:

Happy Halloween!:tada::jack_o_lantern:

first like on all three :DDDD

anyways... XD

You forgot to tag me ;-;

And mention me in the Halloween project ;-

What's the PW to the account?

Hi SA,am I in this collab? Idk.. I don't think so...

I did? Oh my, I'm so sorry! I just copied right off the list from the previous topic. I'll add you right now!

@EnchantedHopscotcher @Hero_Dino I do remember you joining, it just looks like someone accidentally edited you off. Im sorry, I forgot to look at the revision history! I'm adding you on!

Just clarifying: you are both still in!

I accidentally deleted my post with the ideas on it DX I don't remember them all!

Halloween project ideas!

Edit under this line!

• Haunt the house
  • Escape the haunted house
  • Visiting houses
  • dress your self up!
  • hide from the zombies
  • Ghost run(dodge obstacles as a ghost is trying to get you)
  • Trick or treating game
  • ur ghost; try to catch humans XD
  • try to find the true jumpyduckz and the fake one in the costumes. You need to get the right one. If you don't, then you lose a life an did you do next level etc.
    •something like ghost busters;we have to get weapons and take on teh ghosts idk lol

Is it in wiki edit? I don't think it is...

facepalm
Sorry, I think I'm loosing my mind!
It's in wiki now, thanks!

Cool thanks let's start getting on !

I'm making the polls tonight for what project we should do, so edit your ideas on fast!

Aweosme, I'll try to think of some last minute ideas!

I'm so excited to work with you @SmileyAlyssa! You are a huge inspiration to me and many others!

First poll! I thought this topic has lots of good ideas, so I'm going to go ahead and do the poll now. The poll will end today at night and the top two will be voted on tomorrow!

Please read all the ideas before choosing one or two.

• Haunt the house (like the computer game)
  • Escape the haunted house (there is a maze of spooky hallways, and ghosts chasing you! You have a little key in the corner telling you where the ghosts are and where you are, and you have to try to escape through the door!)
  • dress your self up! (Drag, drop, and color yourself for Halloween!)
  • hide from the zombies (a character can run and try to hide from zombies.)
  • Ghost run(dodge obstacles as a ghost is trying to get you)
  • Trick or treating game (go from door to door collecting candy, or getting tricked!)
  • ur ghost; try to catch humans XD
  • try to find the true jumpyduckz and the fake one in the costumes. (You need to get the right one. If you don't, then you lose a life an did you do next level etc.)
  • something like ghost busters (we have to get weapons, find the ghosts, and shoot them the right way!)
  • Candy Balancer! (Okay we need a better name, but you have a platform and you have to tilt the iPad and there will be candy and trash falling down. Either tilt the iPad to the right and make the candy fall in the bag, or tilt left and make the trash fall in the trash can. you get a percentage of how much you get right at the end, and it goes faster and faster!)

0voters

Choose up to 2 options

Tagging peeps for more votes!

@SmileyAlyssa
@Sweetlina
@HopedHoper
@SUPERSWAGGY
@Madi_Hopscotch_
@Dude73
@Hermione
@EnchantedHopscotcher
@Hero_Dino

Awesome project ideas everyone!

Are we gonna trade projects??

Yep! We're going to be trading drafts for this. :smile:

Ok and who will Acutially publish it??

I think we have an account that will have the final. :smile:

Ok cool thanks Dudey !! Sorry for a lot of questions!!