Hai! Nice to Meet You!

Hallo! Sp there is no more leaders sadly ;-;

Hai! I found a yummy profile pic fir you!:yum::grinning:

I just followed you, you're an amazing artist!

(I used to draw in Hopscotch. Just... whatever you do.. don't scroll down on my HS account please. The art I used to draw is.....terrifying XD.)

That looks scrumptious! :yum:

hold on wait we have profile pics?! I thought we just earn them .-.

Nice to meet you, too, @VaniBerry! I'm @Intellection74. You're a fabulous artist on Hopscotch! You might like this topic related to drawing. :smiley: I would suggest taking a look at our Community Guidelines- they're super important. This forum tutorial adapted by Discourse (the company that made this forum) is very helpful. I recommend taking a look!

If you ever need any help feel free to tag me (put an @ sign before my username).

Yeah!

You can go to the top right of the screen and click the v!
Then click your username, click summary, preferences, and scroll down, you can add any appropriate pic that isn't your face :D

I draw A LOT.
But I sometimes made trail art ect
(I promise dat I won't scroll.(Actually once I scrolled down and your art actually are not bad))

O found out you were in Serenity's and HappyCat's club! You deserve it! also, I know I've liked ur projects. How I will follow you!

cool! I already checked the community guidelines and the appropriate stuff to post and there are many young people on here. At least that's what people said! :sweat_smile:

Welcome!

Hi, @VaniBerry!

Yeah. The usual age ranges from 8-15 around here.

Yep!

The age is around 8-15 here but there are some older, and some adults too! :D
I am 11 turning 12 in November :D

Welcome to the forums! :D

To overcome the twenty character rule, just do this: <sjajixksjjsjs> with any random letters!

I've seen your drawings on HS, they're awesome! The monochromatic ones look really cool!

Also, don't worry if the forum seems foreign and strange with all of its features and options and possibilities, you'll be a pro in no time! :D

So many exclamation points. XD

That profile picture is adorable, by the way.

Oke!
ps, for those who didn't know, I'm @VanillaBlossom's twin! I wonder why she never mentioned me after looking at all her posts...Sometimes she draws on my account! So if you see her style, that's probablly her! Idek why I love mono-color so much.

That's awesome! @VanillaBlossom is very nice :D

That's cool! Love your drawings :D

And I'm her favorite sister...hehe

ye, I was just looking back at all my photos and picked it, kawaii is so fun to draw!

Hi @VaniBerry! You can @ me if you ever need any help!
An unfinished thing about ranks:
You have limited posts, flags, deletes, and likes. The maximum starts out really small, but then it grows and grows every time you increase in rank!

Yep, there are ranks.

You start without any, but it's really easy to get to rank 1/basic and 2/member! You just have to read a few topics and posts, and maybe post a few replies! Every increase in rank you get a new privilege, like the ability to @ or mention unlimited people!
Rank 3/regular is somewhat harder to get to, since it's based off the last 50 days or so you've been on the forum. Replies, likes, flags, and the topics and posts you've read count in this! You can lose this as well, so if you're rank 3, you still have to keep your behavior up! On the positive side, you're introduced to a new category called "Lounge", which rank 2 and below can't see. You also can recategorize topics and change their titles!
(A serious) rank 4/leader can only be achieved if Liza, one of the members of the Hopscotch Team, or another admin promotes you. If you don't know what the Hopscotch Team is, it's the creators of Hopscotch! You can edit anyone's posts or topics, and even close or open topics! Topics are closed for many reasons, like offensiveness to the majority (yep) or because they were solved. Rank 4 can also make topics invisible and add and take away posts from different topics!
You can also become a moderator, which also can only be achieved by being promoted by an admin! You can do almost everything, except for promoting other people to mod or higher and a few other things.
Admin is the highest rank, and is impossible to get to unless you're in the Hopscotch Team. They can do everything on the forum!
You can check the mods, admins, and the forum stats with this topic!
You can also check the leaders with this!
Right now though, it's impossible to get leader or moderator because the Hopscotch Team is testing out no leaders!
I hoped this helped you with ranks!

wow! nice essay! *mind explosion
okay, I guess I should try to aim for regular!
VanillaBlossom never said she used all her replies though, only on her first day on the forum!