hacker
awesomenacho

Nope

Programming is life

Next, we have hacking

Then, we have… eating. :yum:

how does this have so many replies

Yep, it is.
yeah I get why u would be nervous but I’m like 12 how would I fric.kin give people Idk a virus lmao I would spread it to my irl enemies

Bc the “it’s here” problem passed away, and now this topic is random use (@AwesomeNachos plz change the aim of the topic or Judge Rudy is going to come XD)

mkay then

Ja.
A kid from my school (he is now 13) hacked the school server when he was 12. All of our school work was gone (projects, reviews, etc), and our grades were also gone bc the teachers were using Excel for that. That is bc my school is with the "New Technologies” idea in mind and all things are computer-based. Cool, but with its downsides.

And one question @Kitty4Alt. Why is your user description is like… well, like you want to stay in Hopscotch even though THT wanted you to… leave?!?

Yup, I am also VERY curious.

My account @kitty4u is suspended

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… Ok. That’s why that user name sounded to me very familiar.

Welp, I need to go. (I need to play my daily half-hour of The Incredible Toon Machine XD)

jUdGe RuDy HaS cOmE

get rudy

Oh no!!! Judge Rudy!!! By the way who is he

But now he can’t do anything bc the original theme of the topic has passed away. And so, we are using this topic for random purposes. (Random-Stuff). So, plz change the topic.

IDK

Judge Rudy:my client is innocent
Lawyer2:he ate my pet.
Judge Rudy:prove it
Lawyer2:(pictures)
Judge Rudy:oh no but I edited the photos
Judge:GUILTY!!
Client:nooooooooooo
Judge:not you judge Rudy
Judge Rudy:nooooooooo-JAIL
no offence

Huh?what do you mean

By the face?!?

@AwesomeNachos, plz change this to something more… in line with the theme (photo of Judge Rudy XDXD)

When you say thanks:

IDK why I am happy

Sssssso we meet again… (i saW yOuR wEbtOoN)