HAALP PLEASE!?!!!

Hi, I’m Sapphira Donut, Um, so i just got the form and I’m REAALLLY confused. I don’t even know if im typing in the right place… Some tips plz would be very helpful​:blush::smiley:. A few things im really confused about are, •how to create a topic or post art
•how to talk to other people
•And how to post stuff
Idk if anyone is gonna see this or if this is getting posted, but if it is then plz help. thank chu <3!

Hi, I think I’ve seen you on HS before…or at least in my notifications XD. You can tag me like (or anyone else) by putting an @ before my username like this: @sophia71205 and it will give me a notification. Here are some links to help you:

Also, to answer other questions that might not be covered by those topics:

Well, you’ve already created your first topic, but for art go here (tap this).

These two go together pretty much and should be covered in that first topic.

welcome to the forum!]
here is the art topic. you probably can’t vew it right now case of forum levles
just a liitle trick: if you have problems with th chqaarecter limet you can do <uhseuir8tgiualerhiupaeg>

Hello and welcome to the forum! All the users below posted some great answers to your questions. Write like this: @William04GamerA if you ever need any more help. That will send me a notification so I can help you!

Hi @SapphiraDonut! Welcome to the Forum! I’m Kitkat26! If you ever need anything, tag me like this: @Kitkat26

Do you have a Hopscotch account? If so, what is the username?

Hi

You actually joined the forum ?? Wow so many people are joining

Helllooooooo
It’s the past meee

Fammmmmmmm
You joine!!!,

And I didn’t even know
Cris
;~;

sry, if late but its Sapphira Donut​:doughnut: :slight_smile:

yee hai. how do i make a topic and type/draw on it? Forum be so hard​:sob::sob::sob::sob: