H.A.B Leaders+ Discussion Topic!

club_discussion
starrydreamwashere
hab_club
hab_club_leaders

Just jokin around! Don't beep me! That would just be weird...

People could troll the account... But maybe Starry could make a HAB account just for her and have all her HAB posts in that, stuff like the activities and anouncments?

I have added my prizes, please notify me when the contest is over (via tag) so the winner will actually receive what I promised since I'm not around often. :wink:

I haz an idea related to the whole promotion issue, if there is a person we think should be promoted but they are not in our juristiction, then can we have a vote with all the leaders and you can see if we all agree they should be promoted, but then the final decision is yours. (So you can pretty much throw the poll results out of the window! XD)

Good idea? VALIDATE ME SEMPAI!!!

Onnie , first off, I don't think we have met! I am @Silverdolphin and I am the newest leader ! I do think we need some new ones too !

Guuuude idea TRC!!!!

Yep ! I am agree too ! @TheRainbowChicken

H.A.B account?! Nah, just nah.
All the H.A.B members and Leaders+ and LDT(Leaders+ Discussion Topic) are enough, I seriously mean enough.

Hey there Once!
I'm thinking about new Leaders...
But it's just I'm not really ready yet

A
Few
Months
Later

(・ω・)

Dang... what happened here? No one is active on the HAB anymore, that's it! I'm gonna have to take charge and make more activities (๑>◡<๑)

Starry, Explorer wants to be a leader. Here's a poll for all the leaders+ to vote on...

• She might get promoted soon, but not rn.
  • She should be a leader ASAP!!!
  • Never. NEVER.

0voters

Votes are public.

thx for voting, btw what day of the week is it for you rn?

Sun-dee :3
One day ahead of America yas

Are you still in Summer vacation or is that over now?

hi Explorer lol

Summer just started dude

Let's go over to Minnie's general

800th post!
Lol

:0
I WAS SO CLOSE!!!
XD