Thanks!

3 Likes

Lol yes

3 Likes

This is why wait milliseconds is better

4 Likes

What?

4 Likes

Because in code, like this, wait is very specific, seconds doesn’t really make sense. THT should also focus on the bugs and issues with the app and forum before changing things like wait and setting origin.

4 Likes

Hmmmmm

3 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/hopscotch-christmas-coding-competition-code-for-the-countdown/53944

If any of you need help coding music, post a link of your project here and I’ll take a look

Don’t unpublish immediately because I might not have access to HS, and I can’t see it on a PC.

4 Likes

How should I approach that? Recreating the project play page so you can still see filtered or unpublished?

2 Likes

Just posting the link like normal

Like this. It’s not been unpublished, meaning I can access it on PC

2 Likes

I meant recreate the c.gethopscotch.com pages so that filtered projects can also be played online

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

So I can’t find the link to this, are there any other websites you would recommend?

2 Likes

Yes

The website has been taken down unfortunately, but I found a new one

3 Likes

ah amazing, thank you very much!

3 Likes

No problem :))

3 Likes

What about music that has a treble and bass that overlap?

2 Likes

I’m working on that rn. It’s complicated, but I’m trying different methods. Considering HS has only 2 octaves, it would be extremely hard, plus laggy.

3 Likes

very good topic i think i have been enlightened just by reading this thank yo uu

4 Likes

:pleading_face:

4 Likes