GweTV's GT

general_topic
gt
support_com
ae_was_here

@Hopscotcher
GweTV’s Guide To Making Music:
I would start with easy sheet music for piano.
If you know how to read music, you already have an advantage
It’s the timing between notes that are crucial
You could have all the notes correct, but still have it sound bad because of the number of milliseconds between them.
Check out musicnotes.com (what I use) for sheet music. You can also use musescore.com
BTW: You don’t necessarily need to download or pay. It says you have to buy it, but they give you a preview, and that’s how I bypass it.
You can search up, easy piano sheet music.
BOOM!

𝕄𝕖𝕨𝕥𝕨𝕠ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔! (✿◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚(っ◔◡◔)っ(How's Your day? Hope its good :D) (Everyone's Awesome!)

Thanks a lot! I’ll try that.

No problem!
:wink:

I got some done and I got to give you credit for making those mashups. It takes FOREVER for me to get this done so I’m surprised that you can do songs in just 4 hours! Here’s how far it is thus far: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/zx8tvo6ph
Also, should I make a new general topic even though it breaks the rule:

I think people might h.ate on me so idk.

I can’t access the link for some reason (again) (it’s prob my computer) I will definitely take a look tomorrow (bookmarking it) It also took me A VERY LONG TIME at first, but I became more efficient in time and quality as I made more mashups. It took me a few days with my most recent mashup, but I have gone all in and done it all in 4 hours, but I recommend you take your time.

So far, here is my music list:
Star Wars Sheet Music (HS)
Pokemon Theme (HS)
Meme Music Mashup 2 (HS)
Tally Hall- Ruler Of Everything (HS)
(I always seem to find other music to code, so I got to do these requests…)

Yes. I am. I also thought it might be a good idea to make constants for length of notes in milliseconds so I can use them quickly. Do you think it’ll work if I publish it on my second account instead of a draft?

Yeah. I will try to be on the app tomorrow, so if you publish it, I think I will be able to see it! I will respond with my thoughts tomorrow (I think it will be great!)

I’m sure the link will work on a computer if it’s published, so here you go:

GweTv do you have any ideas for people’s positions for the other letters?

For the E, I think you could have someone sitting down and curving their arm to form a circle with their body.

It does work! It sounds really good! The timing between the notes is really good!

For the G, you could have a tall person smiling down at the other letters. (sounds weird lol)

Oh yeah, I’ll do that, thanks! I’ll give you credit too.

Yeah sorta but I’ll add that too!

Great! I found this website that helps with timing between notes: https://msu.edu/course/asc/232/song_project/dectalk_pages/note_to_%20ms.html

For Hopscotch, going to the 240 column seems to work best.

And I found the websites you suggested really helpful! I found my sheet music here: https://musescore.com/static/musescore/scoredata/gen/6/2/0/2687026/22d2e5d76a40c1d17e5a2b26296559f423a5eff7//score_full.pdf?revision=1475203144

Woah… I think this be helpful for more mashups! Thanks! Also, if I think, for example, 200 mils is too slow, while 100 mils is too fast, try for the middle. It kind of sounds like “duh!” but, you know…

You mean: 200 milliseconds is too slow and 100 is too fast.